I need projects with on-going or incoming bullish activities, got $10,000 to throw in

Attached: 1631215591440s.jpgg.jpg (122x124, 2.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daocvx.com/leaderboard/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep an eye on web 3

ETH

go all in on Link.

don't buy shit ya warned. everything is going to zero.

true, it has lots of amazing features though and the fact that one can connect web 2 identities to 3 is quite fascinating

right now there's a lot ongoing with the metaverse especially those with good utilities like holoride.

Fuck you OP, you just want to know the coins I've spent hours researching. Go find your own coins and leave me the fuck alone.
You will never touch the quantum resistant QANX or even use the awesome dapps built on the any-language QVM.
>Not gonna say anything about MATIC either

Attached: 1645358125720.jpg (487x509, 36.5K)

Keep your eyes on UTK then. The king of web3, and it is a crypto payment platform driving adoption by drawing merchants to accept crypto.

Euro will get to zero first

Attached: 1645982633245.png (397x114, 61.06K)

They may have a better chance looking into a Blockchain like Geeq. They're driving micropayments and I'm here for it.

LUNC

Attached: 1657658214072.gif (460x346, 632.74K)

I think it great, I like that is very fast about 500 transactions processed per second meaning low transaction fee

Web3 looks fundamentally solid ahead. Blockchain projects, in my opinion, can significantly help make this a reality.

Fast transactions are important. But security is paramount and above all things

There are lot of Blockchain projects out there with way superior features than the more popular ones

curve, convex
also
daocvx.com/leaderboard/

I agree and i think i like those that uses Proof of
Honesty protocol. The key is thinking ahead to what will be needed at scale.

Well, there security approach is great. In fact they are offering solutions that are so distinctive that no one would dare to reject them.

I go into projects for the profit. I see it's just 3m market cap and I know it's going to pump hard. So I'm positioned for the bull market

The most important consideration of every project besides security, should be adoption. Even if it's the best project in the world, it's gotta be popular

web 3 is unarguably the next big thing and migrating into this new web will be seamless connect both identities together

security is one feature that will definitely blow up in the coming bull run simply as a result of the recent hacks, theft issues and exploits

The burn mechanism of Utrust which will be implemented very soon is a bullish move