HOLY SHIT MY OVERPRICED CARDBOARD WITH FAGGOTS DRAWN ON THEM MOMENTARILY STOPPED FALLING IN PRICE

HOLY SHIT MY OVERPRICED CARDBOARD WITH FAGGOTS DRAWN ON THEM MOMENTARILY STOPPED FALLING IN PRICE
YEAH THERES A LOOMING FOOD CRISIS, EVER INCREASING INFLATION, RATE HIKES, AND A POTENTIAL WORLD WAR BUT A MOMENTARY FLOOR MEANS WE ARE GOING TO THE MOON!
LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO

Why are Mumus like this?

Attached: 1658817704763.png (1009x961, 617.06K)

Maybe we were wrong and should value nature instead of our pronouns

Attached: 7BDEF0FA-13E9-42B3-AD0C-E498CFA97DC2.gif (220x220, 187.83K)

lol im listening to this right now this nigga talking about his chilling reign bags lmao

No guidance

Attached: 97BBED18-2C2C-428F-938A-6BB78A5CC4EB.jpg (600x750, 50.28K)

>le bearish internet poster

Rudy has basically been on 20 year long bullrun and has diversified into different assets over the years, he'll be fine.

The question is, do you think his MTG stuff will ever become worthless in his lifetime?

no. mtg is the greatest game man ever invented since chess.

Your screaming doesn't make it more true

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
You dumb motherfucker
MTG had a decade of otherwise school schooters get scooped up into a fantasy cardboard game. It never expanded, it's worthless to this day to 99.99999% of people. The only people involved in MTG are the biggest losers of society.... not even modern zoomer washouts, but people who were actually physically and mentally disabled. To have no friends, smell like a dumpster, not cut your hair, be an incel, etc... IN THE LATE 90's... LMAO
The only reason the prices went up recently was due to Pokemon and the aftershocks of that market. There are no new generations of swaths of people for you to consume inflation yield.
Youre just a stinky fucking loser and your hobby is not only going to die, it's already dead. The prices right now are just the deathrattles.

Attached: 1648317453864.webm (360x640, 2.91M)

that doesnt change the fact that it's the deepest, manliest and most technically challenging game ever made since chess. The cards could be worthless. The game is immortal.

MTG literally went up years before Pokemon lol

This. Its fucking cardboard. The cheapest viable standard deck costs 200 fucking dollars. Who in their right mind would spend this much money for a card game? The only people left are speculators trying to sell bags to each other. In 50 years nobody is going to give a fuck what a black lotus is.

Lmao you're so fucking pretentious it's hilarious. You're the typical manchild that buys this shit up because you can't tell the difference between complexity and depth. You want an immortal game that rewards skill? Play fucking chess. That game does not need a thousand different rules and esoteric interactions to engage its players.

Also isn't p2w and there's no power creep

Two hundred dollars. Mama Mia that's a LOT of money.

for nubiz

>people are still falling for beanie babies
Never change.

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I earn a year with my NFTs? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it.
Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop minting? Tons proyects big enough that they could be listed on the NASDAQ go belly up. Disappear! They cease to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not investing in CHAMP, user. I am CHAMP. A Ubisoft dev releases the game in a bad state, open his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Attached: 045644.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (770x308, 12.09K)

Bitcoin is beanie babies. Pokemon is beanie babies. So is your house. Your family. Everything is actually just a stuffed animal that was popular for 6 months 30 years ago. Entire civilizations.
All beanie babies.

>Your house is beanie babies
I understand that housing is likely more than 90% overvalued at this point, but such a comparison is ridiculous and you know it.

Comparing Pokemon, a series that has dozens of video games and TV shows and has been extremely popular, resilient, and profitable for 25 years to a stuffed animal some weird people fomoed into for a few months 30 years ago is equally ridiculous. Is Star Wars also beanie babies? You understand my point finally?

>OVERPRICED CARDBOARD WITH FAGGOTS DRAWN ON THEM
dollar bills?