What do pro capitalist think will happen when the rich can more power and wealth

What do pro capitalist think will happen when the rich can more power and wealth

Attached: lrewc632vz191.jpg (946x934, 116.26K)

you wanna try saying that again but this time in a complete sentence champ?

they probably will more power and wealth if they can.

>What do pro capitalist think will happen when the rich can more power and wealth

Attached: 1613721055716.jpg (988x1059, 160.61K)

dont reply to bot threads

foreign exchange markets get rely and this antiquated concept of a state can finally die and maybe the human race can agree that a civil-social group can exist without a governing body

>when rich can more power and wealth
I stopped buying from them, u should try that...stop buying from amazon cause muh $10 discount, that's free will

Nice ID shalom goy

Attached: 832450BA-F6CA-40E7-B46E-CA4F27D1CD38.jpg (640x482, 258.9K)

Depends on how.
The bigger the gap between people, the more crime we usually see.
The reaction to this is usually to reduce the gap and hopefully get some people out of poverty, but then people fuck it up and we go back to increasing the gap and the cycle continues.

anarchists lost in germany
anarchists lost in russia
anarchists lost in spain
anarchists lost in seattle

they are not ready yet

>He thinks the left isn't a rich's tool.
>He make a two scheme Wojak comic on his point.
user, your innocence is so cute and charming.

will start investing in nft shit like champ believing they have an unlimited source of money to worry about, you know, the usual

Private security forces, also most libertarians are self employed or waging programmer, not employers.

if starbucks and amazon and apple go union there might be pushback. as long as the push back isnt violence or leads to starvation nothing will happen.
someone has to die tragically for anything to change.

Dumb asshole at least put together a coherent sentence

Hello long pork!

>1pbtid
Commie nonsense, next question

Attached: 1658604136225057.png (3000x3160, 1.52M)

Wow all of his workers are urbanite art students?

All trannies will hang. Including OP

Attached: 1656523283876.jpg (1398x2048, 511.15K)

i often notice how poorfags in their violent power fantasies imagine as if only they can fight and as if self defense is not possible; as if they have a monopoly on violence or something

the idea of paramilitaries mowing them down with machine guns or radical counter revolutionary groups flaying them (latin america style) does not cross their mind, their daydreams only consist of killing people who will somehow never fight back

my theory is that it's because people fighting back makes their fantasy not as fun and even snaps them back
most of them have never actually been in a physical fight in their lives, plus they tend to be the "ban guns" types
so while fantasizing about an uneven fight where they have a childish "my side only ever wins with no casualties" rule is fun, actually conceptualizing their beloved revolution is impossible

the state is enemy of the people
remove it and we will flourish