Hey Any Forums, do any of you hold this fucking thing?

Hey Any Forums, do any of you hold this fucking thing?
The coin is Opacity, it's filecoin/dropbox for poors. I've been blissfully ignorant, trading it based on the chart alone. But I posted about it a while back and anons told me that the team's been awol for over half a year. Lo and behold, yeah, even the CEO isn't posting inspirational boomer quotes on twitter anymore.

Kek, I'm a retard, I know. Up 10% while btc is taking a shit though. I just liked the chart + working product, no idea it's been seemingly abandoned. Does anyone here know what's going on?

Attached: opct.png (200x200, 7.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/opacity-storage/what-the-f-is-going-on-with-opacity-f5811a1e744c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dead and illiquid shitcoin. Its a rebrand from oyster prl after the anonymous dev Bruno Block started an unlimited mint and exit scammed. Was later caught by the FBI in Florida trying to buy a $30m yacht.

Its basically a reddit coin that never delivered on anything. They basically just ripped AWS servers and claimed it was their own cloud storage. Crypto people are so fucking dumb and weren't going to buy it anyway so the scam works in broad daylight. The scam is "opaque" if you will. You can hold it for maybe a half peak pump next cycle if you are lucky. Will probably pull a waltonchain though.

Never once heard of the two being related and I'm not sure if you just made all that up, but I can't exactly doubt you when the CEO, who I thought seemed like a swell fella, has fucked off. Thanks, user.

The original CEO was anonymous. Everyone said it was a bad sign but faggy redditors still went with it anyways. After the CEO exit scammed, the company was handed off to the new CEO who somehow couldn't divulge the details of the old CEO who burned a lot of people. Really haven't heard anything about Opacity since then because its that big of a shitcoin. They did a shitty rebrand from pearl to opacity. The history is hilarious. Was the BAT killer back in the day and even reddit mods were shilling it and deleting BAT threads. It was supposed to replace the internet ad model by turning each webpage into a crypto miner or some shit. Was obvious vaporware so they jumped over to the cloud storage scam.

Sold my stack the other day. One of my biggest mistakes in crypto. I lost several thousands on this fucking shit.

I got banned from their telegram for asking if someone still believed in the project.

I got a thread deleted from their subreddit for saying that the project is dead, there are no updates and the team is gone, which is objectively true.

Stay away and sell what you may still have while you're in time.

>green IDs in a fud thread
kek ohhh I'm gonna laugh if it turns out I was comfortably swinging a scamcoin, confident that it was a legit product. The chart was reliable even if the devs weren't.

Kek I was worried the team was just Jason Coppola, this sounds so much worse. Makes him sound like a rented CEO.
Was waiting to hear from someone in the telegram. Are they active in there or is it a bunch of indians giving each other hope? Asking if people still believe is quite gay though, user, assuming there were even productive conversations for you to derail with fud. But sorry to hear that and hope your next venture works out better.

Nah, im following this one thing tho, because nfts are reviving and im all here for it, besides its unruggable, ubisoft is doing this one

Attached: 1633462100.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

ubisoft is ruggable benchod don't come into my thread to lie to me like I'm vulnerable, fuddu madarchod

>literally one of the highest grossing gaming companies is "ruggable"
lmao fucking chainlink is ruggable, this? this is antirugs

literally ubisoft tho

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 12.63K)

what

checked, they will 100% add lootboxes tho

Lmao wanna know what i think? I think they are definitely in the upper echelon (see what I did there) of more trustworthy AAA publishers when compared to others such as Activision and EA. I also tend to love most of their games and have quite a bit of nostalgia for the company, so maybe I'm biased. There are people that work for them that truly care about the product they're making; it's evident in the games they publish such as Child of Light and Rayman. Even the AC games have a meticulous attention to detail that shouldn't be scoffed at.
If this game has half as much of love as child of light then you have a secure unicorn

Attached: 1656344558786.jpg (640x640, 25.8K)

So many of their products remain plagued by issues that shouldn't be present in "AAA" titles, and have mediocre gameplay and storylines at best. Could be bad, but not ruggable.

Unlike EA and Activision they are a an actual Videogame company so that goes a long way, but they also do some really silly things

based basedness

exactly, they actually make their products, they're not just a publisher, so a cofunder is actually a big thing

you never heard of fucking bruno? oyster was one of the 2018 shitcoins that was the shit on biz, after it rugged the team elected some nig to lead and the coin never recovered, once i got my airdrop i dumped that shit at 30c and never looked back

I used to baghold this piece of shit when it wasn't yet clear that 69k was the top, and needed a super-low cap for the end of the promised bull run.

As per their own whitepaper, token not needed, pic related.

The tech is decent though - I've backed up some files using the free space, and it was pretty fast.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-26 at 12-25-43 Opacity_Galaxy_Whitepaper_v1-2.pdf.png (1920x1006, 170.29K)

Had no idea whatsoever about the rebrand, that opct had a past before its as life as cloud storage. Wasnt hodling but this feels like finding out the trad girl you were thinking of getting serious with used to be a sugar baby.

Jason actually posted an update just yesterday.
medium.com/opacity-storage/what-the-f-is-going-on-with-opacity-f5811a1e744c