How low is btc and eth going sirs, realistically

how low is btc and eth going sirs, realistically

Attached: frog working.png (680x251, 101.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p4qMrOSparU
youtu.be/ea79WjjOSnA
youtu.be/Npe8YjFrvk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lowest realistically possible for BTC is $3k. But $8k is much likelier. ETH will bottom out between $90 and $290. But in the near term they're both going up. BTC bull trap near 30k coming soon.

dont worry about this price stuff. just accumulate after doing the research and ride the wave

Attached: frog dance.webm (480x480, 2.03M)

cringe webm and
>

Please sell eth, its going to 0. Merge is a meme.

We love you here fren.

You're out of your mind if you think they're going to last cycle lows

We might hit 18-19k again in the next week or so. If shit is worse than people are expecting, and it might be, we could maybe see 13-15k

Sounds like wishful thinking. Seems like 24k was the bulltrap because retards over-poomped riding some ETH meme-hype that amounted to nothing, and now we've got retards trying to poomp the price in the middle of the night when they should just let it freefall. Instead they're fighting tooth and nail to defend 21k like they aren't going to get boboraped again.

Zoom out, BTC curves downwards in a claw-like manner, it's not a straight line up, much less an upwards curve.

>it may go up and down
Thanks genious

>You're out of your mind if you think they're going to last cycle lows
Screenshoted. Posts like yours are basically confirmation it's going under 10k.

Attached: 1632618282088.png (588x300, 8.73K)

bottom is in, retard posts like confirm

>BTC is $3k. But $8k is much likelier
This schizo is back again

I think you can find sound advice from these:
youtu.be/p4qMrOSparU
youtu.be/ea79WjjOSnA
youtu.be/Npe8YjFrvk4
Retests are gonna happen, don't panic, they are gonna Wyckoff the shit out of this the same as they did during the spring and autumn distribution phases.

Attached: wyckoff1.png (860x393, 68.71K)

What did Kek mean by this

Damn user, what a waste of quints. Who is 'they'? Wyckoff is a 'natural' phenomenom, it's not something anyone orchestrates.

It means my plost was blessed.
I don't really care either way, the only thing it matters that it's how stocks and everything works.

my shortterm predictions btw:

>much likelier.
buy signal bull chads. bears are retarded

>Wyckoff is a 'natural' phenomenom
lolwat no it isnt
its the "composite men" you read bro?

realistically bitcoin will go -$100,000

bitcoin owners will be forced to pay up for the massive environmental damage they are responsible for