What are you getting on this last dip?

What are you getting on this last dip?

Attached: tatamata.png (635x478, 500.64K)

It's called 'the last dip' cos it's going to 0. So the only thing you're getting is rekt

FTM and RBC for sure.

Maybe ID, probably not. Maybe DEXT, probably not.

Half ORN half ETH.

Nah no niggerfaggot con

Fu

>Half ORN half ETH.
ETH OK. Why ORN?

I have ORN sinc they launched with 0.001$. That's why, diamond hands.

Btc

hbar I reckon

Eth and potentials web 3 low caps.

AXL and VRA.

grt, btc, vtho, shib, xrp, xlm, amp, lunac, matic, babydoge, elon, kishu, icp

web 3 is undoubtedly the next big thing and projects in the niche will definitely come out well, we should see lots pf people migrate to this new web anyway

>What are you getting on this last dip?

it isn't just about getting anything , it is getting into projects with good prospects, with all of the recent happenings i think projects tackling theft, hacks, rugs and exploits would get a shot at the bull in the coming months

who said it's the last dip?
even if it is, I wasn't planning on investing in any new bag, I'll probably add to my ALBT and ORE bags.

ORN cuz pump was a breakout.

>last dip
user, I...

retard
Last SUPER leg down (or two. There might be one more after the upcoming one) I'll buy:
Matic
dogbat
ftm
bnb
eth
Btc
MAYBE I'll consider:
Chainlink
RLC
Ada I guess
Sol

Attached: 8684C9A9-3026-4E10-9FE0-2CEDDBA6AC5F.jpg (1024x769, 67.02K)

I've been outside this dip, with my USDC steady bringing me 10% APYs, little but okay for me and thanks to Spool which does all of the behind job by allocating my capital to several yield generators fr me to earn efficiently.

Attached: DEV.jpg (799x448, 110.23K)

I'm waiting to see if I can get my hands on some ultimate champions, I still thinking about how I can take advantage of the nfts hype, especially if it's fucking soccer.