Would you buy DOT if it crashed to $0.20?

Would you buy DOT if it crashed to $0.20?

Attached: qwed.png (574x300, 218.07K)

I think so.

we will never see DOT below $4.

Will try

no

I would buy it right now if I had cash on side

I'm still waiting for it to reach that price, but the answer would be if I would buy it.

>Definitely yes

would you buy LUNA if it crashed to $0.01?

>infinite supply
this is why reddit is better than Any Forums
Any Forums is full of retards like this

20 cents? Yep the upside is too big

I've never benefitted from having DOT, and I won't keep wasting my time tying to force it to work for me... I'm focused on project that I have good history with, ALBT for instance have been a good one for me, with its ORE ALBT pool where I made quite some returns.

that's a good buy level. would accumulate more of it just like how I'm doing with AxlToken. gem got a good web 3 ecosystems that shouldn't be slept on

This question is funny, especially with the state of the market, I don't expect any one to be buying anything, for me I switched plans towards earning from staking stables through Spool which grants me access to several yield aggregators with different risk model and APYs, also managing my funds across the yield generators. It's been effective and safe.

Mad yes.

depends why it went to 20c

I'm not reading this shit curry nigger. I hope that the Chinese kill you all.

>infinite supply
its irrelevant so long as there's no exploit for a gorillion coins to be minted quickly (a la luna shittery, or the bitcoin bug that allowed for mintage, hilariously). a small amount of inflation is needed long term, its one of the reasons why bitcoin doesn't have a long future, as scarcity will just make its value temporarily go up but it will never be a usable currency, just a stupid hodl ponzi. coins like monero and smart contract platforms are where the future of this space is in.

If it crashed that low, Bitcoin would probably be dead forever anyway...so no fucking way.

Like others have said, very doubtful we'll ever see it below 4$ or so. But if it survives this crypto winter until the next bullrun, there's a very good chance we will see it above 200$.

dude, it's the same question as LUNC, will you invest in a solid project which crashed?

Hell yeah, it has already proven to be able to reach 5-10 USD

There's so much locked up DOT in parachains that I don't think it's feasible of going below $4 - at least not for 2 years, and I don't think the bear market will last that long.