You only have yourself to blame

Wealth is about accumulating resources and putting those resources to work. If you are willing to pay $7 or $8 for a 12 pack of 12 oz cans of soda while you haven't even funded your retirement then how do you expect to accumulate anything?
If you have to drink soda, then drink the grocery store brand. It doesn't taste quite as good, but it costs about $2.50 for a 12 pack.
Stop eating at any restaurants entirely. Restaurant inflation has been outpacing general inflation for about a decade, and they have extremely poor value.
Do not buy frozen prepared foods. $5 for a frozen pizza is $5 you may as well have flushed down the toilet. They gave you 25 cents worth of ingredients in exchange for your money.
Learn to cook. Only buy meat that is on sale. Cancel all subscriptions. If you have to watch movies then torrent them.
All of this adds up and could save you $10k per year easily. If you get a 20% return on that money annually then we are talking about an extra $321,000.
Do you want to be a consoomer or do you want to be independently wealthy?

Attached: 1644459427409.jpg (1600x2400, 489.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xgirlscollection.com/girl/5045
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im not taking advice from someone who posts japanese women images loser.

What's her name?

Based. The only luxuries I spend real money on are hiking and sailing.

Attached: sailboat.png (726x723, 867.24K)

HOW DO I GET A PETITE BUT MASSIVE TITTY ASIAN GF?:!?!?1

>on top of wage slaving you should also not enjoy good food, instead you should work even more by cooking yourself
>do it for 30 years and you will have all wealth you ever wanted bro

>just live like a poor loser and save money!

would eat her toenails

generic ching chong spawn #23597
xgirlscollection.com/girl/5045

You have no business in my life nigger

You think the food in restaurants is good?
You must not live in the USA.

Attached: huh.jpg (1502x1403, 199.59K)

The food in restaurants is good, but now it costs 30 dollars a meal.

You must be one if you waste your money like one.

Attached: 1652390599632.jpg (1600x1067, 456.85K)

>I am now too old and ugly to even pretend ive have a chance with such a girl

Attached: download20220706223258.png (600x600, 23.38K)

Not in the USA it isn't. Quality has been deteriorating for about a decade at least.
I would rather eat what I make myself rather than some slop that a crackhead assembled in a diseased kitchen from rotten food.

finasteride isnt a luxury breh

I only eat at top rated downtown restaurants. Had excellent beef tartare, frog legs, escargot, and raw oysters last time I was out.

Which town?

Boston, the restaurant was Ma Maison.

It sounds like they haven't updated their menu since 1978. Do they still serve Steak Diane?

>Do they still serve Steak Diane?
I think that's more of a British thing. But yeah, they offer a lot of more traditional French food.

you are preaching both to the choir and to people who don't have jobs, that's the makeup of biz.
wife and i invest 140k on 200k income per year, i don't want to hear shit about how i could spend less.
i've found the exact point where cutting more would start to hurt my quality of life and take away what's important. i have a few nice things and don't consoom for shit
who the fuck is paying $8 a pack for soda though? even still, this significantly beats paying $3 for a bottle out of the vending machine.

That's the thing if you're clever it may only take ten years

>save $5 on a pack of soda
>?????
>buy a house
ok boomer

>all of this adds up to 10k per year easily
i barely make 10k a year lol
a house costs several hundred thousand

fuck you i'm going to buy an avocado out of spite

Some of those old school places aren't too shabby. There was a French place in SF I used to like going to that was preddy gud.
They had a dinner special that was $20 for duck with 2 sides plus soup and salad. You could get a decent bottle of wine for $20.
The description makes it sound like shit, but it was just a traditional family place. Typically most of the customers were French.

No, I have everybody else to blame for starting off my adult life in a pit. When I graduated high school, every single adult in my life said my choices were either college or flipping burgers.
That $50k mistake taught me a valuable lesson. Everybody else is a fucking retard and I should never listen to a goddamn word they have to say. Now I don't listen to a single word of advice from anybody ever and my life has never been better. I have only myself to thank for anything good in my life.

u forgot the average life expectancy. Shortly after retiring or making it u now have cancer or heart disease or 1 of the millions of terminal diseases out there.

Attached: y.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)