Hey Any Forumsros

You wanna read the last email me and my best ever mind doctor had?
I really like her because she was a girl I went to high school with back in the 80's.
It sucks She went out of business.

So heres the last parts that dont dox.
But of course I need trips to start.

Attached: 165808439872441.jpg (512x509, 33.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY
youtu.be/QhEaHcQgyLs
youtu.be/uMUQMSXLlHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you clicked the wrong buttons for the internet bar

>mind doctor
simp ngmi

Attached: 1642288019435.jpg (250x152, 8.83K)

Sage this faggot

>tfw no tomboy psychoanalyst childhood friend gf

Doesnt matter im her forever
Luv fren
Fuck off
wanna bet I aint no incel.

Attached: 1650528014065.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

You see that look back at 0:08 Thats the look you that makes yo a man with yor penis in a pussy with her panties pulled to the side.

.So lets Start it off
So now Guidestones time capsule?
Because it exists.
The Rosicrucian's are "very finicky" about detail's and they didn't just come up with the Guidestones overnight,

meant to post
So now since were just back to friends
let's have one last conspiracy theory,
What do you think about the Georgia Guidestones time capsule?
Because it exists.
The Rosicrucian's are "very finicky" about detail's and they didn't just come up with the Guidestones overnight,
They wrote down every specific detail all the way to the sizes and weight of every piece of granite the designs, the correct measurements of lunar declination cycle, the with summer and winter solstice to almost every detail that there is possible about their precious monument and not leave a time capsule. It's still there they so either they know where it is or they didn't look in the right place.

So now jannies delete so before I go
Lets Have a white people concert.

Attached: 1658276644264581.jpg (500x709, 128.96K)

Forgot trip back song
youtu.be/QxIWDmmqZzY

>rosicrucians
so larping boomers

Rollioni

I Know your not supposed to have head doctors but I was just 7 back in the 70's and all they would say is "ok" like they didnt even know I was there, so during a camping trip I went hand over hand across the bridge and when I reached the middle of the bridge I stopped and I prayed to god to let my fingers let go.

Do you know how much it hurts to wish I was there right now pulling each finger off that gaurd rail?

thread song,
fuck who that let others tell them how to feel.
I bet Im probly the first one you'll want as a freind but I know for shure you would never want me as an enemy.

Iv'e almost choke my freind out at ten years old so I know. I could care less about anyone else.

Drunk and fogot to post
youtu.be/QhEaHcQgyLs

Based schizo

Theres no reason for me to post here other than a lifetime shaddow ban on my ass since 1996.
You guys will never know what is like to never be heard even when you made every fucking decision that made this all happen.

Thanks for the reply, bro.
I just pick the songs like any passenger would do, tunning a radio is something I learned from picking up hitchhikers on hawaii station
youtu.be/uMUQMSXLlHM
I tried to pay jammin 3 times, but the radio hit here.
You gotta stop guessing what you wanna play I guess

I love ya all so I'l tell you the rest.

But if I can figure it out then someone else had to have figured it out to, as you already know almost everything about me, then you know I do a lot of sitting and thinking so I went on a deep dive into Rosicrucianism and found out a lot of stuff, but the one thing that kept coming back to me was the ways they seemed to be so arrogant and used word play as a way for them to show each other that they were better than the ordinary people, so I started looking at it like how would I do it if I was them So, I would make a game out of it to see who could solve the riddle.
So, If they are perfectionist then they would know that a heavy slab of granite would over time sink into the ground as it settles and that would change the measurement of a time capsule being "6 feet below this spot" and It doesn't say 6 under this spot anyways. it says "6 feet below this spot".
So, its "6 feet Below this spot" but what does 6 feet below this "spot" mean? well, it depends "the way you're looking at it" if you're reading it from top to bottom like we read a page in a book then its 6 feet below the word "spot" that means looking down at it and reading it, it would be 6 feet towards you, I could go on and on but in the end it's a play on word's.
It's that only piece of "granite" they didn't destroy, its the one piece of "granite" that they didn't give the weight and measurements for, everything written on that piece of "granite" and everything and anything about that piece of "granite" is the time capsule, everyone just took it for "granite" even where they took it the "granite" museum,
So even if it says Maintain humanity under 500,000,000
"don't take life for "granite"
The age of enlightenment, the age of reason, it's all just a play on words
so, until we cross paths again, see you later "-----" my Doctor fren.
Scj2

BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARBGAGAAAAAAAABGLAAAAAAARAABGALAAAAAARAAAAAAAAGAGBALAA

Attached: puffer.webm (640x360, 1.05M)

trips incoming

reroll. unrelated but eth will hit 10k

Attached: unnamed.gif (600x600, 1.1M)

I know what its like to never get any reply's so my is usually dedicated to being shoved into the archives.
Thats Why ??? and !!! will hopefully be known as my signs be claws may back two paws r mine

Not before chainlink hits 1k

Attached: 1612208933456.jpg (827x550, 425.84K)

the guidestones are destroyed, someone literally blew them up

anyways learn essay format op. you state a thesis in one or two sentences and then back up that thesis with supporting arguments. sometimes you might have an introduction as well as a conclusion. instead of just randomly writing random shit in a big unstructured clump of text that nobody will read because it looks like a crazy person wrote it

get

Attached: 1551029395804.jpg (900x1200, 79.35K)

Look up clairvoyant and the look at you dark fucking screen boy.

screens bright as heck

Attached: 1623609021717.gif (270x480, 2.98M)

guys i am getting really big into hypnosis. video hypno, self hypno
i feel like i am orgasming all night. i hypnotize myself to cum in my sleep, in never ending waves of pleasure

you gotta structure what you write and say. it's not just what you say but how you say it. if you cant structure what you're saying then probably its not worth saying and is just random noise. nobody speaks or writes in stream of consciousness so why do you?

If I could have written it down in detail I would have Twenty years ago and instead of reading it here now you would be seeing it on the big screen.

Btw they destroyed everything But the explanatory stone.

it's not too far from what we do with elon musk, at least we can say that we could actually accomplish something with a 3d dog like vinu.

>If I could have written it down in detail I would have
write what down in detail?
>twenty years ago
means nothing to me because you haven't told me what you're talking about
>and instead of reading it here now
reading what?
>you would be seeing it on the big screen
what does it mean to see it on the big screen?

Where tha fuck am I?

Attached: 1658277911343407.webm (640x480, 1.93M)