Soon in the dub Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo
twitch.tv/pokekalos

>Latest episodes:
nyaa.si/view/1534051 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1534049 (720p)

Next episodes:
>PM2019 113 - Final Mission! VS Regieleki & Regidrago (June 3rd)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 114 - Fire Training Battle! Satoshi VS Shinji!! (Jun 10th)
>PM2019 115 - The Curtain Rises! The Masters Tournament!! (June 17th)

>Upcoming episodes preview:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1525060032731426816
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1530133209450958848

>Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons, Pokémon Evolutions, and Hisuian Snow subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Specials and Audio Dramas:
pastebin.com/BM8SC2zU

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/gXfZtrrJ

Previous:

Attached: Serena_Party.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

I want to fuck her

Attached: 1643535924165.jpg (1343x1993, 327.11K)

>Incineroar got caught because he was recovering from Blast Burn
nice touch

Attached: [Some-Stuffs]_Pocket_Monsters_(2019)_112_(1080p)_[C3D2B7C3].mkv_snapshot_13.57_[2022.05.29_18.28.19].jpg (1920x1080, 74.59K)

>no DoriDori
Gotta 'love' JN's music selection

Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk Milk

Attached: babynutrition.jpg (1250x1268, 248.89K)

Ash and Iris will get married and breed a generation of the greatest pokémon trainers the world has ever seen.

Attached: 1651884698977.png (1426x1981, 1.79M)

Episode 38: ChadAsh receiving directly pokemon attacks to protect his own pokemon. You don't see other people doing this. Reckless or Fearless, who knows.

Attached: 38.jpg (1308x2921, 1.35M)

Attached: Capturehhhh.png (618x533, 279.04K)

I like the fact that it was called a "Battle Royal" but it just came down to 3v1.

Why exactly did they make her so strong in the anime? What narrative purpose did it serve to have a one-time appearance gym leader challenge Ash to a 3v6 and still come within inches of winning even after giving her opponent a Pecha Berry MIDMATCH?
Like, I know Unova Ash was a massive shitter, but I don't get the point of making Roxie so strong.

Attached: d8f719bb5c9961b0ca74f86a89676bc0.jpg (2048x1152, 179.28K)

Honestly XY reminded me of Konjiki no Gash! where the humans would constantly take attacks directed to the demon childs

THE STRONGEST AND THE weakest, ugliest girl

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 844.09K)

>takes a direct hit from a Trevenant's Will-o'-Wisp
>'They're my friends, so I will protect them!'
Holy based, what an absolute legend

What if someone likes both?

Now, Ash being the Alola Champion is all well and good.
But is that an impressive feat when the league was fought against literal who's and he is the first ever champion?
No.
Ash is a pathetic protagonist and anyone cheering for him should understand they are not cheering an underdog, they are cheering a failure of a trainer who can only compete and win when there is no competence whatsoever.

(You)

>Reckless
Yeah, Serena thinks it's reckless and she hates it when he does shit like this. She would die of a heart attack of all the dumb shit he does if they ended up together

I'm kinda surprised Gladion jobbed as hard as he did, only for his folks to say "haha yeah, he's gotten so strong!". It was a pretty bad look.

She’s probably used to it by now. The first thing she saw of Ash was him doing a suicide dive to catch Pikachu off Lumiose Tower.

I'll play along. If that was the case they would take diferent path long ago. She know very well how Ash can be, both good and bad sides and she's ok with it. Call it "love is blind" if you want.

Attached: 25.jpg (1320x2200, 977.35K)

>this is the stigma we're forever stuck with
>all because they let Ash lose every League except the special needs island league
I hate this fucking timeline

Didn't other pokegirls call out Ash's recklessness or is it shipping bias?

kill yourself

Gladion is an edgelord jobber.

Dawn got into an argument over him about it once. Other than that not really. Iris and Misty would just chastise him being a kid.

>50563957
I tried to apply for jannie twice previously and it's so I can properly label these as genwar posts.

Also, it feels like I can't post any positive Serena / Amour pics without you anti-Serenafags stealing them.

>Gladion/Kukui (112)
>Gary (113)
>Paul (114)
>Alan (115)
Based

Still he's supposedly the runner up. But I guess they weren't going to let his "dad" be knocked out first, and probably wanted Kiawe to get revenge. His dialogue from his folks was kinda shit though, because he didn't seem strong at all.

Ash's "dad"*

>116 having a Trip comeback with him seething.

Clemont tanked a Shadow Ball to protect Luxio in a later episode

They could have returned Tyson if they wanted to, but I guess they didn't. Nojiken is still active.

>Kiawe keeps screaming about Ash being his rival
>HERE'S MY Z MOVE MAX POWER
>Ash easily dodges it

god, Z-Moves were fucking retared.

Yeah pretty sure other characters do the same in the 30 years this anime be airing. Just saying is very rare someone else aside Ash do so

Yeah, easily the worst gimmick.

I remember that Serena was about to tank a seed bomb until Eevee used protect

Kiawe told him he’d fuck him up the next time they met and he wasn’t lying

>I don't get the point of making Roxie so strong.
She was the final Gym Leader

That 3vs6 was so insulting.

Or her headbutting Inkay.

Fucking hell that makes me cringe.

The XY cast was crazy

It's especially stupid because the 'qualifications' that supposedly set other leagues apart are arbitrary
And Journeys retroactively made Kalos look like a shitter's region, so using XY as evidence for 'qualifications' is nebulous

Serena attacked a pokemon? I need to watch that lol

I wonder if that Headbutt was a STAB move, cuz it definitely did some solid damage back there.

Maybe I’m incorrect but I’m pretty sure Grant in XY was also only using 3 mons while the challenger could use 6. It’s just at the time Ash only had 3 I think because he hadn’t gotten luchabird.

I'm not necessarily a huge fan of the Alola group as a whole being treated as more of a family than the other groups but they are clearly trying to make Kukui out to be a dad-like figure. That being said, I like Kukui as a character so, it's not terrible.

>nebulous
You literally just have to collect Gym Badges, it's the clearest set of 'qualifications' there is.
>K-Kalos!
>RETROACTIVELY WEAK!
Stop being so obsessed, you're only embarrassing yourself!

Jessie and James once tanked a fucking Tyranitar

Yeah I know, they basically turned Kukui and Burnet into his surrogate parents. I just find it to be incredibly cringe, just like the rest of the 'Alolan family' aspect of this series.

What were they thinking when they let all of Ash’s classmates advance? Literally made Guzma correct when he said it was a schoolyard league.

It's arbitrary retard
If it wasn't, tell me why you need 8 badges and not 7 or 9