Ok guys I want to become rich in the next 5-10 years. Which of these coins should I start to DCA into and why...

Ok guys I want to become rich in the next 5-10 years. Which of these coins should I start to DCA into and why? What makes each of these projects so special to be worthy of investing into more than the others?

Attached: 4DDF46B2-77E1-4727-8BCC-89802C0D834A.jpg (1170x1166, 360.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quant.network/press-releases/quant-partners-with-lacchain-a-global-alliance-led-byby-the-idb-group-innovation-laboratory-idb-lab/
uk.linkedin.com/in/gverdian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RLC is better than all of them combined

cope, no one gives a rats arse about that vapourware shitcoin

in all actuality ICP, the only one of those that hasn't had a real pump. It's fudded by 90 IQ retards who have no idea what they're talking about. Theres a reason it's being suppressed as much as it is. The tech is very real and it's going to be the standard in 4-5 years.

I fell for the RLC meme last year and watched my position lose almost all its value. Is it the current pump and dump right now?

>no HBAR
>ngmi
Hedera literally has the fastest growing ecosystem on the market right now with HBAR double allocating hundreds of millions of dollars into things like DeFi and Metaverse development
Huge miss out user

BTC 25%
ETH 25%
LINK 25%
QNT 25%
maybe MATIC if you enjoy butter chicken and Naan benchode.

If you buy Hbar or ICP you're literally mentally retarded.

I personally believe in ICP fundamentally speaking, but on the same matter, what makes other projects better fundamentally? Like LINK/QNT > MATIC for example?
Why choose both LINK and MATIC? Isn’t their approach supposed to be different regarding the banking systems like, if one succeeds it makes the other one unnecessary? Or do I understand it wrong?

QUANT
obviously
you fucking faggot
reason: it is the only one of the 4 with numerous partnerships with governments, supranational institutions and financial institutions
fuck you
fuck you
FUCK
FUCK FUCKFJIFHDKFhsalgkhfkdhsgkdghflkdjgsklgfoighsetighfkillmyself

lol

isn't it made by third worlder hungarian brother and sister pair? thats not a disaster waiting to happen

just honestly you're fucking developmentally challenged
quant.network/press-releases/quant-partners-with-lacchain-a-global-alliance-led-byby-the-idb-group-innovation-laboratory-idb-lab/
honestly just cmon man like jeez

it is made by a man who literally founded the international standard for blockchain interoperability
uk.linkedin.com/in/gverdian
i will FUCK you

you should be smart enough to add some good potential low cap like Sylo and Vra to your list. user. if you want to be rich in a few years from now.

Qnt 50% then 15.15% per other coins. Then 16.665% per other coins.
I personally would go 80% quant 20% ICP

quant is low cap. There is also a small number of coins I think equal to the total number of BTC and it can't be brrr'd.

matic is probably your safest bet. Significant adoption and people building on it. Low prices for transactions and fast.

Quant. It's not even a question. Anything other than QNT is literally just throwing your money away

Attached: 1593328839295m.jpg (1024x1024, 145.14K)

Can someone TLDR QNT

None of them. They already had their moment