$100,000,000 in Bitcoins

Wil you be the first to find it?

Attached: bitties.png (600x533, 390.05K)

man i should make up a story like this and make other people do work for me

His wife and children left him because of his obsession with that stupid hdd. I hope he never finds it and lives the rest of his life in misery.

This is so fake and gay

>Ahah ahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHA I FOUND IT! I FINALLY FUCKING FOUND IT! OH MY GOD FUCK NIGGERS AND KIKES HAHA I FINALLY FUCKING FOUND IT OH MY GOD!!!
>irretrievably wiped from 10 years of sitting in a fucking landfill buried in rotting milk
This faggot might as well come up with an $11m plan to build a time machine and just not throw it away in the first place

FIRST! to find it will be straight in the fucking pocket - picrel is his 'security'. This fucking retard wants to leave a laptop HDD out in his garden for 9 days - in Bong weather - and see how well that still works, never mind hoping it's intact after 9 YEARS in a landfill. Welsh fuckwit.

Attached: robodoggo.jpg (800x600, 82.32K)

No, the original story was legit, more or less - fuckers been banging on about this shit for years, never knew it had got this bad tho.

Attached: stoopid-welsh-fooker.jpg (800x600, 46.83K)

>>irretrievably wiped from 10 years of sitting in a fucking landfill buried in rotting milk
Came here to say this. The hard drive has been destroyed by now. Nothing will ever be read from it again.

in the not too distant future, computer hard drives from the early era of bitcoin will be scavenged for their data.

Attached: 1655137959404.jpg (1280x854, 484.93K)

Your chances of finding one that was used for BTC mining and still in readable nick are astronomically slim. It cannot be overstated how fucking stupid a concept people thought Bitcoin was in 2009, never mind actually installing a miner and waiting patiently for a result.

nevermind the fact that you physically cannot store bitcoins on a hdd retard

I'll find it and put it all in something safe like zha0 those guys get to have magic when it comes to unexpected pumps.

I hope he finds it and the data is trashed.

Thanks for your contribution by burning all those bitcoin

no one is going to buy your jeet coin you stupid niggerjeet

>electronic equipment in a wet humid dump for over a decade

Just let it gooooo....

By the time they find it it will be worth 0.
Feel bad for these people.

if he's spent money looking for it then it wouldn't be hard to do some research on the hard drive specs and get some estimates of the probability of the hard drive being irreparably damaged.

If there's even a 10% chance it's undamaged then it's still probably worth doing.

I've never understood this part of the story

hes a fucking cretin, no-one said 'the Bitcoins are physically stored on the HDD', more that if anyone had 8000 BTC in 2009, it was invariably self-mined. The fact that you 'physically' cannot store anything on a digital medium by side, the Bitcoin *wallet* (or recovery key) would however be on the drive the sad Welshman here is hunting for.

YO
LISTEN
THERE COULD BE -CASH- IN ANY PUBLIC TRASH CAN!
LIKE, $10,000! IMAGINE!
EVERY TIME YOU WALK PAST A TRASH CAN THERE COULD BE -M O N E Y-