Be greedy when others are fearful

I'm buying right now. The feds want you to be scarded so they have time to pump up their bags. See you at 50k next week

Attached: vcx.png (876x693, 114.11K)

Thanks for providing our exit liquidity.

t. whales

I agree. Retarded to not buy now

stay poor

I'm no longer giving a shit at work knowing that I'm going to be ridiculously rich. I see my bosses and all i see are wage cucks

>See you at 50k next week

Attached: 1644195008095s.jpg (250x246, 5.33K)

If I had more money I think I would be bull rn as well.

Buy into weakness is a good longterm plan.

no one is fearful. everyone is fucking delusional. at this point you have to be a complete delusional low IQ ape to not be able the economic meltdown thats coming and i see everyone saying that the worst is over.

i know its hard to break the delusion but you'll probably be on a food line by next year and theres nothing you can do about it.

Same I know my 14.2 link are going to 81k a Link and ill never have to work for Ranjeesh again. Hopefully Jahnavi leaves him so we can be together forever

Same here, Ranjeet

Not loading up on hard commodities and survival goods and instead giving away any lingering amount of wealth over the delusion this all isn’t planned to happen and the market is going to go kaput.

I’m all for buying low, but we aren’t even half way there yet this maltdown is just picking up steam.

If you’re going to blow your money at least use it for physical goods while you still can.

thank you so much. im so happy there are mumus old and new still in this market. you have made me a richer man

You have literally all of 2023 to buy. It's over for now.

slurped more Eth, Xtz, and Sylo. and would slurp more after the fed's meeting hours.

Im just happy that i bought now that the prices are getting more and more stable and it looks like the preparation for a 2023 pump. Its just how these things work, you buy any coin now in preparation for the big thing later, at least one year from now on. For me, it's vinu, but literally anything will be worth x100 times more in a year

Attached: 1643321695.jpg (818x1157, 167.06K)

If you're not careful with what you're buying, we ,might have to have a funeral for you over here.
Thing is know what you invest into, I currently have been buying mainly ALBT and its because its work have been visible even in this bearish market, with about 3 products launched in this market and still got the Fundrs going mainnet this week.

>IQ ape to not be able the economic meltdown thats coming

You're like the people shorting after the covid hit. The government won't let it crash. it's all fake anyway they can change the #s around like they always do.

>Not loading up on hard commodities and survival goods and inste

great a prepping schizo. you are just making people like alex jones rich. you think there'll ever be a point you can't just go to a grocery store to get something?

The only thing i'm greedy with now is USDC, and it's because I've been increasing my stake on Spool, which provides me with a 10% APY, and i don't get to move from one yield generator to the other since it does that for me.

>Be stupid when others are smart
FTFY

Attached: b94.jpg (600x603, 28.23K)

Ser where does i buying VISHNU coin ser please my village...