Any Forums were the pretty much the OG community of triple Ethmoji ENS domains...

Any Forums were the pretty much the OG community of triple Ethmoji ENS domains, it was probably the most significant coming together of Any Forums around an idea in years. Now the market has finally kicked off, I've sold a triple pure face and another pure triple in the last 24 hours, and nobody is talking about it here.
Did everyone leave in the last 9 months? Did they just get demoralized and not renew their pure triples? Has anyone else had a nice bear market payday?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 1.16.03 pm.png (3096x1794, 364.5K)

>sold all of my good ens for a total of ~30e
>I'm down $100k in the last 3 months even though I stabled a lot of alts earlier in the year
I'm just in pain is all

we're all in the discord nigger
everyone else capitulated
I've made 10 ETH so far off of maybe .3 ETH's worth of registrations in a matter of months. and unlike I'm a poorfag so this is a fuckton for me. God it feels good to finally get a fucking WIN.

Fuck yeah man, awesome. I've been accumulating other shit but it honestly felt like pure triples were nowhere near happening. Then I suddenly wake up to nearly 10ETH in sales.

What's the discord lad. I'd be interested in having a look

checked
my trips were shit but I made it anyway with a double country flag and fuckin keycap digits.
in my name

Attached: 1636774793936.jpg (1505x1474, 284.64K)

congrats bros
i saw one of the OG ENS triple emoji threads but i disregarded it completely

next time I'll pay attention!!

Attached: 1 Q1ZfCpQPGyddoXXrRjWx5g.png (805x422, 290.82K)

Still here, still holding. Forgot about it for 6 months then I randomly thought about it the other day and decided to check in, why has there been a sudden spike in attention?

>where I do I send payment to?
>yeah it's three of the yellow hands pointing down...no not the thumbs down....fuck did you send it to the white hands pointing down?

ENS trade officially over

holding these, what do You think I might sell those for?

Attached: ens.png (390x920, 53.8K)

Online identities and discussion are kept online. Just copy and paste the address they send.

10each

Top one don’t bother.
Second: 3-6 ETH
Third: 1.5 - 4 ETH
Fourth: 10 ETH minimum

How many times have you said your crypto wallet address over the phone in your life?

registered these for 3 years
am i gonna make it?

Attached: buymydomains.png (1509x1417, 641.76K)

good, where to sell them? Opensea? Please teach me im an oldfag but recently have not been on /biz that often due real business, so Im catching up every time I visit here. Thx user

ens.vision
UX designed for ENS retards specifically and lower fees too (1.5% vs 2.5% on OpenSea).

None because it's inconvenient to say

The entire point of ENS is a vanity address to make payments easier right

Go to this discord
There's more information there on where to list.

>vanity address
>to make payments easier
These are two different things, both of which have value.

make me an offer on opensea if interested in any of these

Attached: ensshit.png (272x932, 15.46K)

Put the first two up on ens.vision for 10 ETH, every triple pure face at 10 ETH has sold.