GETTING OVER 5x LEVERAGE IN USA

Where are you guys doing it?

The only advice I have gotten is to always use a VPN, but this seems risky and presents the chance of the exchange locking your funds permanently.

What about doing it on DEXes? Is that the best way? I only want to go up to 20x but it's so hard to find

Attached: AC18B99D-94A7-4E86-A4DA-B79A9636AC05.jpg (723x1900, 973.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hv-ODnbbP7U&ab_channel=blazeaster
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone just tell me that's a man, let's get it over with

Can you please stay on topic?

why does she have a bulge in her panties?
did she accidentally go poop?

That's a
Woh, Man!

Maybe don't post coomer bait next time

just tell me who the fucking man is already

no.

You're derailing my thread. There are 100s of threads with pictures of random guys in the OP it DOES NOT MATTER

is that a redbull in his hand?

Are those camouflage panties or am I seeing things

No that's a garloid storage pocket

When you know his name
youtube.com/watch?v=hv-ODnbbP7U&ab_channel=blazeaster

The People's Exchange retard
you can kyc on futures and not the regular exchange; just try to go into futures brawl and it'll ask you for an id # and name, country = other.

now your at 20x on most pairs and 100x on btc/eth

gains.trade

I bet that blokes done a line or two

Even if the ID is USA ID it'll work? Wouldn't KuCoin be able to freeze your funds at any time based on you using a USA IP address to access their service?

no they allow americans. it's not a full kyc you don't upload your card, just give them name and id #, they don't even check it. they know damn well your an american; go on future's brawl and half of the users half american flags next to their usernames

futures brawl is just 20x btc

Imagine trying to rape that from the front
You aren’t looking down
You rip it all off and stick penis into what should be a hole and your dick meets a wall with a pole
You swerve it left and right looking for the hole and you don’t realize you’re sword fighting until it finally hits you
It’s a dude

whiteheart.finance
hegic options

IS THAT ON TOPIC ENOUGH FOR YOU???

yes tank u

as per usal