Walmart down $13 from their close

>Walmart down $13 from their close
>Target down $8 from their close
>Lowe's & Home Depot down $8 from their close

WTF is happening?

Attached: 1649530099525.jpg (461x476, 28.66K)

IT'S OVER

I'm guessing nobodies going shopping anytime soon. Fuck food n sheeit.

The Bogs are after my portfolio specifically.

Attached: 1657149921552.jpg (380x326, 23.47K)

Biden is dead

Something about Americans needing to spend all of their money just to not die
>B-but muh household savings!
Obliterated

shortages. You can't make money without product.

I'm reading stories about oversupply ffs which is it

It goes back and forth in over/under supply. It's called the bullwhip effect.

Attached: 1655471803663.jpg (1600x900, 193.62K)

Those stores bought extra tankers to deliver shit from china while ports were clogged, now that ports are unclogging, they realize they will have 10 times the chinese garbage they need to sale during a holiday season where noone will have money and will be scared to spend because of such an uncertain future.

Analysts are predicting retail super sale unlike an other as stores try to offload, so if you need a new TV, fridge, washing machine, or clothes, wait until January next year

4k 50inch tv while living below the poverty line here i come

oh my is that a new gpu don't mind if i do

Who's that semen demon?

>line doesn't go up forever
>surpisedpikachu.jpeg
lol whatever, it's fucking walmart, since nobody will be able to afford shopping anywhere else they'll survive. what is walmarts competition during a recession the dollar tree? lol

Chinkshit is too expensive nowadays

i thought the govment said there was no recession, if they lied this would be the first time ever in history

buy gme through computershare before your money evaporates

stagflation

The fucking pieces of shit on this board kept telling me everything was priced in including a recession so I went long on crypto and tech stocks. I'm not listening to you retarded faggots anymore.

It's this. Wal-Mart in particular is so overstocked that it's taking so long to get items on shelves the system thinks they must be out of the product and they re-order everything even though there's already tons in the back.

>transitory inflation
>2 weeks to flatten the curve

if the government says we're fucked is that actually bullish since they lie about everything by default?

Yes so that means we’re giga fucked as Yellen tries to explain we’re not in a recession as she changes the definition and Biden’s bedridden with COVID. Buckle up for 2008 part two electric boogaloo, this time the Fed’s going to cause the massive recession when Powell channels his inner Volcker

Attached: 4E9701E9-D6D4-43E6-8B72-1B697995E9DA.jpg (700x700, 101.61K)

we told you;you didn't listen. you mocked us. we gave you BTC 2.0+big short tier play. with or without you it will work. you were all given this 2 years ago. even worse EVERYTHING THEY SAID CAME TRUE. you'd have to be short,ignorant, or a spook loving faggot who fears entities like Terry Davis to not be long on the one and only play. IT WILL CONSUME ALL.

Attached: OHNONO JANNY OHNONONONONONO.webm (726x720, 2.87M)

who cares if bidens in bed, he's not real anyways. the presidency is a show. presidents don't run anything they're figureheads. same with prime ministers, trudeau hid inside his mansion for years doing nothing and canada kept going, you'll be fine with biden in bed, it doesn't matter