Red Vs Fire Red is literally soul vs soulless

Red Vs Fire Red is literally soul vs soulless
Consider
Pokemon Red
>creators, knowing Charizard would be the most popular made him shit and made the region full of rock and water because it was funny as shit, made the first 2 gyms good against him, made him weak to ice with a shitty special and made fire basically useless by giving out free firetypes and icebeam right before Erika anyway
vs Fire Red
>Charmander gets metal claw and all 3 starters are equally viable and kids don't get punished for picking charmander
As someone who used Charmander in Red and then traded my Charazard to Gold, all I can say is Red is soul and Firered was SOULLESS

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110.88K)

Bulbasaur and Blastoise were more popular in Japan because nips are faggots

It is soul vs soulless but not because of that asinine reasoning

Attached: saffroncomparison.png (1280x576, 400.07K)

Brock doesn’t use rock type moves in gen 1. How shit are you to not beat him with a charmander

All 3 gen 1 starters are good designs. Though I don't super like blastois, I like warturtle better. Gen II I only really like Cyndaquil and the other 2 are eh

>and all 3 starters are equally viable
Nice. Soul.

Right looks so much better.

>Right looks so much better.
I'm trans btw not sure if that matters

in red you are stuck doing half damage moves with charmander cause fire normal resist. Yellow is pretty soulless because Nido can get double kick and be super effective. Firered is super soulless because metal claw exists
nah, soulless. Making 6 year olds upset because their favorite starter who they thought looked dank is literally shit is funny as fuck

>I traded my pokemon up
>Now let me tell you what does and doesn't have soul
You are the reason this franchise sucks.

I'm trans btw not sure if that matters.

>op seething so hard he had to transpost twice
I love it when zoomers get btfo and they have to resort to shitposting

>twice in one thread
Relax, my Any Forumsro

Pick one, Any Forums

Attached: saffron.png (1276x1870, 2.1M)

As abhorrent of a game LGPE is its artstyle is gorgeous

FRLG > LGPE >>>> Gameboy shit

Your fire type attacks are unironically going to be not effective than double kick. onix has over double the defense of its a special. even better if you get the burn proc.

RBY > GSC > HGSS > FRLG > LGPE

I agree. OP is a good guy

based

FRLG is a fake schizo fantasy