Lunch?

Is spending $7.45 on lunch at work everyday a.good financial decision? I'll save money on groceries and I only work every other Friday

Attached: PXL_20220715_191105288.jpg (4032x3006, 2.48M)

Do you guys actually make a lunch for every day?

Attached: hn8im6m04vv81.jpg (750x891, 55.27K)

Idk how big that salmon is but $7 it's a pretty good deal desu

Yeah my company definitely takes a good amount of the cost off. It's in California too which is so goddam expensive

Attached: jtunhqixbc591.png (960x619, 783.36K)

Rich people pack their lunch and don't waste their money.

How's do you make? You could of course do lunch cheaper by making food yourself, but $7.45 is relatively inexpensive, all things considered.

what is that white thing buried in the bottom right

Why is your otherwise healthy food covered in high fructose corn syrup?

Bok choy

Attached: bok-choy-mushroom-stir-fry-su.jpg (1000x1000, 1012.83K)

Post body

Replace the salmon with like tilapia or pollock and make it at home for like $3, cheap trash fish is one of the best ways to eat well on a budget. Use the extra $3 to put towards a disabled or PoC sex worker's onlyfans as a way to support womxn

Attached: 1638423859655.webm (406x720, 2.84M)

This is poor person cope. I was reading this on my phone and I felt compelled to come to the computer to type this out. Let me lay it out for you buddy. You tell yourself that because it reinforces your idea of making sacrifices for yourself (i.e. carrying lunch instead of eating out). You want to believe that wealthy people do this because you want to believe that by doing it you are increasing your chances of being successful. I am here to tell you that you are wrong and you are coping. People that say "Rich people pack their lunch and don't waste their money." are poor people 9 times out of 10. How do I know this? Because I have had this conversation with many people. All of the poorfags say this. It just makes me laugh every time, and I never explain it to them because I don't care to. I am only doing this on here because, well, why not. Let me tell you what wealthy people do. They overwhelmingly eat out for lunch. How do I know this? Because I am wealthy. Growing up my father would eat out every day for lunch with my mother and sometimes us kids in the summers. When it wasn't my mother, it was with people he was involved in business with. You see, poorfag, lunch is much more than what you think of it. Lunch is not for you to pull out your brown paper bag of peanut butter and jelly and cower in the corner telling yourself over and over, "THIS is what RICH people do! I am making good DECISIONS! I will be successful one day!". No. Lol. Eating is a secondary function of lunch. Socializing with business associates/other wealthy people is the primary function. My father isn't the only one who does this. Everyone else in our economic class does this. Who do you see at the local restaurant at 11am every day? Business owners, spoiled housewives and their kids, mexicans mowing the grass outside, etc.

You are poor. There is no denying it. I can tell just by your diction. Keep coping, lad. Keep packing your lunch, by all means. Our economic class? We're full.

I can understand all of that except for using Tilapia

Rich people use their time effectively and don't waste it. Write me another paragraph response.

waow they threw the whole stem in there

They do the same with broccoli normally too

I make a little over $190k a year and rarely spend more than $15 a week on eating out. Real recognize real and you look unfamiliar kys poorfag

Kek poorfag

kek
>he thinks $190k puts him in a position to speak on this

best post in weeks and screenshotted thanks

>Socializing
>Eating is secondary
You really are just an oinking piglet at the trough aren't you?

pic is a good deal at 7.45$, cant get that in US.

cheapest lunch I used to get when working, was Wendys: 3.65$ for baked potato with small chili. more filling than a burger. price probably higher now though.

Listen, respectfully, I will not be reading all or any of that shit.

Don't waste your time so you can return to work on time tomorrow wagie

Restaurant food is unhealthy. Every restaurant uses far more sugar salt and oil than you would if you were making it yourself. Eating out every single day will cause serious health problems. Restaurants don't care if their food makes you develop heart disease or diabetes later in life, all they care about is making it taste good so you keep coming back.

Doing that every other week is extremely reasonable, especially for the price. If you made that at home you are probably only saving $2. The people lighting their savings on fire are getting that almost every day at a cost of $12 plus $5 Uber eats driver fee+ $5 tip so the driver doesn’t spit in their food. Big difference between spending $7.45 once every two weeks and spending $20+ every day

read millionaire next door and realize you are poor as shit

i mean, why even go to all the trouble of being rich in the first place if you're still eating peanut butter sandwiches out of a paper bag. and if the cost of eating out a lunch is a significant portion of your income you're better off saving then clearly you're not rich lol