Chainlink's ICO was September 2017, SmartCon is close to 5 year anniv

>Chainlink ICO: September 18 2017
>SmartCon: September 28 2022

So that's the 5 year anniversary. It seems obvious they're not announcing anything until this date for sentimental purposes. If nothing gets announced, I imagine the feedback will turn into hatred and chaos. Let the countdown begin

Attached: celsius.png (1400x788, 179.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10 more weeks

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15.9K)

Sergey has abducted a couple of newborns in 2017 from a New York hospital, they are now 5 years old and groomed enough to suck dick and do laundry, he'll present his little project on main stage

Holy fuck what are these replies

Just 10 more weeks now!

Chainlink was always a 10 year hold, we are now almost 50% through! another 5 years and we finally make it!
I didnt sell 1 LINK and I kept buying all these years! I have a big stack by now haha
so celebrate with my and this picture of sergey today, eat a big mac or another food item of your choice.
youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw

Attached: 201905182010021.jpg (675x675, 40.03K)

Dude, for Sergey’s own personal safety he better have something pretty fucking good planned for this shit. Otherwise I don’t see how he leaves his stupid Big Mac meetup alive if the price keeps tanking. All it takes is one psycho from Any Forums and he’s in big trouble. Honestly concerned for this safety desu.

hoping nothing gets announced so we crash to $3.50

Someone threatened him and horse rimmer on twitter, people are starting to lose it. The opportunity cost is fucking enormous based on the numbers crypto pulled 2020-2021

I don’t know if Chainlink realizes how absurd the situation looks. Let me break it down. Chainlink is hosting SmartCon in person. They would like us to pay $1477, actually never mind make that $777 since no one was paying $1477, for the privilege of possibly sitting down face to face with the man responsible for making you completely miss the 2021 bullrun. Are they really that daft or are they just trying to insult us at this point? I really don’t know. This is why if SmartCon is a complete nothingburger (and my gut feeling is telling me yes, it absolutely will be a complete nothingburger) then I genuinely have concerns for the safety of attendees at SmartCon. At least last year we had SOME developments trickling out over the year. OCR released, Arbitrum go-live, more node operators. Sure, they didn’t result in any meaningful price action but at least it showed that Chainlink was still doing work behind the scenes. We’re almost in fucking August and what the fuck has even happened this year? Literally nothing. Just some stupid blogposts about what they want to do with staking. SmartCon needs to have something actually decent for once. But the price cut and Big Mac shit really isn’t getting my hopes up.

rumors are swirling that the chainlink network is susceptible to a wrench attack that could take down the whole project

the thing that's insane is that in spite of this I'm still considering buying a ticket
a trip to nyc could be fun...

basically its a show of strength. sergey knows that plebs like me who bought LINK brand tokens won't have the guts to do anything and inbetween bites of Big Macs he plans to philosophize on "there's more to life than checking the price of LINK and jacking off to anime"

they will announce staking and CCIP on September 18, ten days before SmartCon.

You fudfags are beyond comprehension...you literally must not have a wife, children, friends,job, hobbies In order to spend time and mental effort creating this much bullshit on a daily basis for chainlinkdpamk

dont you have to be vaxx maxxed?

Precisely why this is a make or break moment for the project. In most of 2020 and 2021, the team was pushing Celsius, Bancor, etc. as huge partners and key launch partners for CCIP. So even more anons lost their LINK thanks to the team supporting insolvent projects. It's worse than Moab token or Lady Luck because many anons have 5k-20k link stuck on these platforms, in addition to Nexo and BlockFi

Mark Richardson and Mashinsky should be this year's surprise guests

Why do you think they are catering so much to le heckin community right now? They need Sergeys close disciples at the event for the blood sacrifice, it's gonna be a false flag mass killing for moloch, all according to ari's plan

“As American freemen, we cannot but sympathize in all efforts to extend the blessings of civil and political liberty, but at the same time, we are warned by the admonitions of history and the voice of our own beloved Washington to abstain from entangling alliances with foreign nations.” - Zachary Taylor (12th president of the United States.)