Gives you years of free milk, leather and more beef than you know what to do with for 3,000 dollars

>gives you years of free milk, leather and more beef than you know what to do with for 3,000 dollars

why aren't you buying cows?

Attached: Cow_female_black_white[1].jpg (2190x1680, 729.14K)

I have only three cows, cant fit more into my apartment.

>years of free leather
Cows don't shed their skin retard you get leather one time when the animal is killed

Attached: c4a (1).jpg (600x484, 24.21K)

Notice the comma (,) separating the first object "years of free milk" from the second object "leather" good luck on your further esl courses though

>semi-literate esl lecturing others about grammar
commas work similarly in many languages

My one true wish i want to do, even if its the last thing i ever do, is to own a farm. But like a full fucking farm, complete with a bunch of animals and stuff. And if i could also have a starlink connection or any internet connection at all that would be the cherry on top. My qom stack is getting me closer and closer by the day so im pretty excited

Attached: 1632111623.png (314x432, 252.91K)

do you even have a small herb garden? everyone likes to fantasize about going off grid or homesteading or farming, but if you're not used to that kind of work you're never going to do anything and will want to die after the first couple of days

but... it's not free? You need to house and feed and entertain it (netflix, hbo, etc)???

Lol you’re an idiot.

totally agree, most people think that farm life is the best thing ever and once they get to live like that (if they ever get to that point) they regret it almost instantly
its just another way to understand and live life methinks, it isn't always "peaceful" like most people make it out to be

Let them cope user

>lives whole life in the city
>yearns to have a farm
>saves money, gets the farm
>"why do i have to work so hard, nobody told me about this"
>sells farm
>goes back to city

tale as old as time

Even better
>Is a neet, has literally never done anything
>Fantasizes about being a farmer working around the clock when he gets rich

I'm fairly sure Dublin Corporation doesn't allow it.

Attached: obedientia civium urbis felicitas.jpg (937x1024, 372.03K)

Do you actually know anything about keeping cattle for dairy? You don't just buy a cow and get free milk forever. You have to house it, feed it, keep it healthy, and they don't produce milk unless they're impregnated, so you have to do that. Then you have to separate it from the calf, and continually keep impregnating it. Do you know how to artificially inseminate a cow?

also i didn't answer your question, yeah i do have a small garden in my backyard, i even have a couple of chickens, fresh eggs just taste better
i build it almost all by myself (gf helped), i had to do a lot of work for crops to start growing but now twice a year i have tomatoes, potatoes and aromatics, it's not a lot but, it make me happy
I think im at my best when working with nature, it just makes me feel peaceful, that's the life i want for me and my (future) kids

>Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly

Attached: Tale as old as time.jpg (474x266, 20.8K)

ok mumu this is getting out of hand

checked

when the mumu grows so much it actually becomes a cow

notice the comma?

I juggle for my cows. I also beat hookers in front of them. They love it.

Holy fuck that sounds like a lot of work, are cows constantly impregnated to make them produce milk? do they actually have the calfs? or do they live in a constant state of impregnation?

Yes. Farming stopped being profitable for many years ago, do you have any idea how many cows you have to fuck every day? It's not something people stick around for.

Pickton, how did you get out of jail so quick?

Why would they produce milk otherwise, for their breakfast cereal?
>state of this board