You will NOT call it a recession

You will NOT call it a recession

Attached: Screenshot (24).jpg (995x465, 86.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuRC3HEJ71M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I axe u a kwesjun?

But you WILL eat the bugs. You WILL live in the pod. You WILL date the trannies. And you WILL be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuRC3HEJ71M

sometimes I think to myself
>man, maybe the USA isn't as weak as we are thinking
>maybe they still have some boost in them
>maybe they still got it
then I see that there is no USA anymore, it's just mulato mixed states of whatever
not even niggers, it's 100% mixed
crypto has already won

8 cis white men on the board can declare a recession how this possible?! #notmyrecession

Attached: img.png (1018x1101, 29.97K)

Every time I see this black she is saying something incredibly stupid

>recession
Stop with the bigoted, outdated language from a racist past. It's called "economic change" now, and it's a good thing.

what a nappy headed ho

Eat shit, Rochelle

It dares bear its teeth at a human

just like diabetic fat people are now labeled "body positive", recessions will now be referred to as "economic jubilance"

Damn, this bitch split at the right time.

Based paleolithic /sp/ meme.

Attached: 1656779749619.jpg (3464x3464, 536.69K)

Fuck off Any Forumstards. The president has no control over the economy or gas prices. This recession was caused by Putin invading Ukraine. Maybe if you rural and suburban retards actually educated yourselves you would know this.

Attached: 9F62B66B-6103-4D59-BD87-280DC9D037D8.jpg (1657x1030, 161.37K)

Even Any Forums wouldn't fall for this bait.

I'm responding to bait, but this is 100% Biden's fault for aggressively pursuing stagflationary policies like cutting oil production, raising producer taxes, and sending out more stimulus in an already inflationary environment.

yeah! Biden's doing a great job!
we should be focused on fight the po_x

Attached: op.png (600x875, 349.45K)

Stop being racist.

GUUUUUUURL DONT GO THERE

was a master chess move on her part. she knew the ship was sinking. she'd already proved herself an extremely capable liar and line toe-er. and defending that steaming pile of shit was only going to get exponentially harder.

Despite her obvious greed and sociopathy, I respect her hustle.

this

I'm not mentally unwell enough to fill in that blank, what are we talking about fellow goyim?

>Based paleolithic /sp/ meme.
That predates /sp/ by quite a bit.

^It's a bot.

>cutting oil production
hasn't happened, and wouldn't matter domestically since US doesn't produce oil that it is even capable of refining into fuel with its own infrastructure
>raising producer taxes
hasn't happened
>sending out more stimulus
literally the only thing that kept a recession at bay during lockdowns

All this of course ignoring that the FED kept rates artificially low when the economy was already at heights unseen since before the last recession ('08) so they could put lipstick on a pig, both over-inflating the everything bubble AND hogtying their best method of smoothing out the consequences when the bubble bursts (lowering rates). Russian oil embargos don't help, but they are mere icing on the shitcake.

Oh he's in trouble alright

Axe me a question, I dare ya.

Attached: R.png (724x869, 135.72K)