This is what my dinner looks like tonight. Waffle fry crumbs on bread with brown mustard bbq sauce. 1 gram of protein...

This is what my dinner looks like tonight. Waffle fry crumbs on bread with brown mustard bbq sauce. 1 gram of protein. Thanks Sergey…

Attached: 05495A2C-8EB9-4834-A00D-C23A314450E5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.2M)

You should beat up the woman that made that for you

>woman
>implying I’m not an incel thanks to Sergey

Just get a Big Mac nigger

I don’t have fucking money. I have no idea what or when my next meal will be.

Nigga buy a pork bun they are cheap as Fu.. oh wait.

I’m a door dasher. I only eat if I get a good tip. The people who order on DoorDash literally decide my fate every night. Tonight has been extremely slow so I have to eat crumbs

user find a food bank and get some real food sirs

hurry up with my tacos wagie. no tip for you today either and i better not be missing crumbs from my order.

How do they grow waffle potatoes?

Attached: 38v9ez39dwn21.jpg (1000x799, 97.04K)

I have no sympathy user. You can buy chicken for $1/pound quit wallowing and get your shit together

Attached: heist.webm (576x720, 1009.05K)

I haven't ate in a week user, you don't see me making threads about it
Get a job like I did I'll get to eat in 2 days now because I worked.

Any Forums isn't going to help you.

This. OP youre not "too poor" you just dont know how to cook

Its one thing to reasonably save money on food by not falling for overpriced memes.
Going around working and not being able to afford even basic food means you are getting played.
Slaves and serfs and lowest of the low classes had food to eat.

>Any Forums isn't going to help you
You're the only one who can help yourself. Any Forums made you realise this.

>Dinner
Imagine being a third world fag, we don't even know what that bourgeois fancy word even means

I cannot believe this.
Go to a food bank / church you nincompoop. When I was homeless I would hit up multi food banks bam-bam-bam. This was AFTER canning all night during my secret neighborhoods routes to outpace the methheads. You kids and your ppbj think you have it tough, malarkey.

Attached: mumu.png (100x90, 15.89K)

Just start hitting up food banks and food drives. I make 80k/yr and don't pay for my basic ingredients.

Luv me powda milk
Luv me can chicken
Luv me dried beans
Simple as

I eat only once a day for health reasons
But today I ate:
Rice, beans cooked with pig fat, air-fried chicken leg,cabbage salad with lemon.

What do you guys think?

i applied for food stamps, still waiting to hear back though.. I'll try a food bank I guess, do you just show up and they feed you?

how much food will they give me? It will cost me $10 in gas to get to my nearest food bank, and that $10 could buy me food, but it's worth it if they give me a lot of food.