RLC HATE THREAD

PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOU GILLES DIE ALREADY LET MR MOONEN TAKE OVER THE FUCKING COMPANY YOU USELESS SACK OF FRENCH SHIT

Attached: photo_2019-10-29_04-57-33.jpg (602x776, 77.12K)

RLC IS SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT EVEN BIZ WONT FUCK WITH IT KEK

No one to blame but yourself, because /biz has warned you bagholders time and time again that iExec will never get anything done.

I love and trust Gilles. with him, I will achieve generational wealth. all others will simply be resentful of his oily success.
>t. 10,000 barrel chad

RLC IS DEAD SELL EVERYTHING

its not RLCs fault that ethereum is dumping
trust the process

>ETH is the reason RLC went from $20 to $0.80.

Attached: Brainlet1.jpg (638x1000, 91.95K)

>trust the process
>Trust the team that thinks what they did at ETHcc was actually good

Gilles @ EthCC
>in our survey, where we asked 8 people, we found out that some of them liked the idea of privacy for NFTs
>naturally we started to put all our efforts into this new side project
>its still a very early prototype, maybe we can get this done in 2 more years
>Any questions? Non? Thanks for listening.
I wish I was exaggerating, but this was literally his talk.

I'm dumping the next time it hits $1. I hold 100k.

why?

I just started nibbling in. Should I stop, dump or buy more?

Because is the truth and it shows the company has no fire under their ass.

seriously? kek that's embarrassing.

damn that's crazy i hope you aren't incurring a loss from that.
what exchange if you don't mind me asking? i want to see a sell order of 100k kek

He is not going to sell in one order, that would tank the price by 10% at least. He has to slowy sell it off, because this dead token has no liquidity.

>that would tank the price by 10%
one check over at binance and there's over 100k in buy orders within 1% of the current price on the USDT pair. so that's clearly false

I could hurt the price on coinbase, but I'm not dumb, I will sell slowly starting at 1$. Gilles is incompetent.

why not sell on binance? the volume and the buy orders are far higher. im assuming you feel safer on coinbase

Is RLC even available on Binance US yet?

gilles fedak is worth $500 million and has extreme debauchous sex every day in the surrounding dumps of paris, and yes, he is ALWAYS on top

yes but there's very little volume compared to regular Binance. i would have to assume the reason is that any US buyer would just use coinbase
however, you can use Binance international and connect through a VPN. however, without KYC the amount you can withdraw per day (was $,2000 last i checked) perhaps coinbase is your best best for peace of mind
ive talked to you a few times in these RLC threads i hope that you succeed my friend