Alright, Stantler got its due. Now when's it Girafarig's turn?

Alright, Stantler got its due. Now when's it Girafarig's turn?

Attached: 203.png (475x475, 96.79K)

Yes wait for SV

Girafarig is so cute

This mon is complete wasted potential
If it doesn't look like this then i don't want it
I think i would prefer a mega just so it could keep the name because what else could they change it to while keeping the giraffe palindrome

Attached: EO4zG1PUUAAhhzi.jpg (913x1025, 116.01K)

bicolor dick

That’s not cute at all, please leave the pokemon fandom

Oh boy, I can't wait for GF and turner to give it some shitty meme evolution that redditors will worship instead of creating some cool concept with its tail.

>what else could they change it to while keeping the giraffe
Farigiraf

You know I actually respect your idea and opinion of doing something cool with the tail but you can say that without shitposting and letting everyone know that reddit lives in your head rent free?? bozo

Attached: 3ac9d763641a110f7dffacc0a25249190d79879b0051b08857ddd739fe128773_1.jpg (640x322, 28.8K)

Give it a parental bond clone and call it a day

I always imagined it's tail becoming a chain chomp style thing or the larger portion of the body, Think mawile.
Pretty much Girafarig as it is, But with a giant snake for a tail.

the concept of having half giraffe behind is fucking stupid, like one of the two is gonna have the shit end of the stick, literally

An alternative idea would be a sort of stance change thing.
Physical focus swapping out to special focus depending on the move uses.

Like Dr.Jekyll and MrHyde?

efe

Pretty much yer.
You could give it relatively low offensive stats. And have the gimmick boost it's stats by one stage per move used.
HP:70
Attack:80
Defense:65
Sp. Atk:90
Sp. Def:65
Speed:85
Swap it's offensive and defensive stats around add a little extra.
HP:100
Attack:65
Defense:90
Sp. Atk:65
Sp. Def:90
Speed:85
Every Attack you use, it boosts the type by 1 stage, so use physical each round it boosts your physical damage by 1 stage, special, boosts your special.
Makes it a gimick mon, but definately makes it more memorable. And if you can survive 3-4 rounds you could snowball. But still easily counterable if you focus to hard into one, or have foul play tranform etc etc etc.

Make it Steel/Dark with a "Chomp" ability that prevents the first "contact" move of an opponent and disables it until either pokemon switches out.

Attached: 1652602962585.jpg (538x422, 160.49K)

Not a bad idea.
Ability: Tail chomp.
Moves that make contact do half damage, and gets bitten in return.

Like a combination of fluffy and rough skin.

>what else could they change it to while keeping the giraffe palindrome
Go hang a salami I'm a lasagna hog

they could pull off a kayn and make a split evolution where one of the halves takes over

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 965.76K)

i like the idea here. could be a new signature ability

you could go farther and make it so the chomp tail grows big when the attack surpasses the sp attack

if it's introduced in Scarlet and Violet it could be named "Capicua", a Spanish synonym to "palindrome" which translates literally to "Head and tail" ("cap i cua")

Attached: like this.png (800x600, 23.07K)