A while ago, I considered HGSS to be where Pokémon peaked as a series. Now...

A while ago, I considered HGSS to be where Pokémon peaked as a series. Now, I feel like I'd never have a reason to play those games again. Crystal Clear is what I'd consider to be the perfect Pokémon experience, at least for me. The amount of detail that's been crammed into a Game Boy Color game (my favorite console!) is stunning. I appreciate this game for so much, but especially for showing the potential the Game Boy has as a console, it's really amazing. Thank you so much, ShockSlayer.

Attached: 33972FE1-1C29-49A2-8601-DC790A58131C.png (320x288, 9.38K)

Get a life, ShockSlayer.

pity reply

who is your classic follower shouldermon?
say what you will about shockslayer, swinub is a great mascot

I like Shieldon

Too many niggers for my taste

There's shittons of romhacks that surpass any mainline pokemon game and crystal clear isn't even one of them. That game is so fucking overrated and its potential is ruined by dev autism
Just play R.O.W.E. if you want something similar

that's awesome
I would get stronger to carry him

Is there a niggers removal patch?

honestly every romhack should add black people to improve the community
can't imagine wanting these people to stay

this is a bait thread don't reply

>add black people
>to improve the community

yes, it's pretty fun that it filters people at all. none of them would be missed.

After you, squeetz

>black people improving anything
I can’t imagine someone actually saying something so retarded

nignog removing patch when?

Wouldn't even put Crystal Clear in the top 3 gen 2 gbc romhacks. As far as gbc goes, Prism will probably always be the peak.

Until you prove otherwise I am going to assume you are a tranny, therefor you don't have an opinion worth consideration

This game would be perfect if the wild pokemon levels got fixed, otherwise its glaringly broken

when clover 1.4 is relased

based shockslayer

>play Crystal Clear
>conceptually seems OK but completely fails as a game because wild pokemon don't scale
>random neon green niggers everywhere (???)
>pick Blackthorn (4/5 difficulty), entire gym is Game Freak tier teams of lv7 Horsea and Dratini
>drop game

>hmm this guy on discord was saying what a douche shockslayer is and that his own hack has way more features, maybe I should look at it (google "pokemon emerald enhanced"
>hmm this hack seems pretty neat, lots of features
>let me check what Any Forums thinks just in case
>it's actually a cringefest trainwreck with dating sim mechanics and even worse scaling than CC
>don't even bother to download it

>reading Any Forums archives for recommendations
>"nonono Shockslayer Presents Crystal Clear by Shockslayer is a shit hack ROWE is much better open world"
>whynot.jpg
>play R.O.W.E
>entire thing is written by an ESL
>shitty 19th gen pokemon shoehorned in
>"following pokemon" feature that shows everything as substitute dolls because "there wasn't enough space in the rom" probably because he added 600 pokemon and fairy type for no reason
>pick slateport city, start surfing, game crashes

is there a single open world hack that isn't complete shit? The idea behind Shockslayer Presents is pretty good it's just a trainwreck in practice, has anyone made a "good" open world hack yet?

Attached: CheeseTetrisBattle-300x271.png (300x271, 21.84K)

I'm sorry but that doesn't exist. To make a hack you'd have to be at least a little autistic.