OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH LINKIEEEEES

CHECK THE PRIIIIIIIIIIICEEEEEEEEEEINKIESSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1646920151200.png (986x986, 1.01M)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ass.png (959x735, 677.49K)

>TOKEN
>NOT
>_________

Based bobo reminding linkies they fucked up.

Holy fuck LINK dumping is singlehandedly saving Celsius and hopefully my stuck position lmao, based your service will be remembered

Good, I'm still 100% cash and want to buy back in!

Everything is dumping right now, but you fudders only care about LINK. Leave us alone ffs

because real price is 0.0000000000000000000000001$

We begged you cunts to stop shitting up the board with your useless token using 10s of threads of a day but you wouldn't fuck off so no I won't leave you alone.

We?

Rational people, satan.

>we
We, as in the people that have been making money from chainlink by shorting it, the people begging desperately for our fellow Any Forums anons to sell from 50 dollars down to 6 dollars and anyone with any common sense who knew this was a dogshit investment. Most normie stacies and chads I know made at least 6 figures from flipping NFTs buying dog coins and investing in in SOL and ADA. Chainlinkcels on this board made how much this bullrun? Please for the love of God sell your chainlink.

fucking this. 10 threads per day shilling this retarded useless coin? it's cringe

>oliet bang's

fud, fud, fud for your life
you dont get paid if your boss goes under >:3

Attached: 1564408057885.gif (464x459, 16.51K)

>Sell your chainlink
I did last year and bought back at $6. Im not too worried about it, faggot.

it just keeps going down kek

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LETS FUCKING GO BRANDON! FUCK YEAH

Attached: 1656598933868.jpg (434x400, 30.71K)

Nexocelsius fags are back.
Suck a dick gypsy

Checked and Simeon-Pilled

Wuz?