Ripple trial outcomes

There's only 2 possible outcomes. Either:

>Ripple wins
Or
>Ripple loses

Either way, someone please spoonfeed me on what exactly will happen to XRP once the trial ends, in both scenarios

Attached: ripple-sec.jpg (1024x512, 58.27K)

it will continue to be shit

There’s only one: xrp loses.

Ripple market cap is a lie. It's not even in the top 50 based on true cap.

If ripple loses, its bad, the sec will come after everyone even holders.

if ripple wins, xrp will 10x overnight

Either:

>Ripple wins
Or
>Ripple wins

Simple as.

>delusion
>every crypto copied xrp exactly thus everything will die
No. Xrp is a scam. You are retarded

If they win, part of the legal settlement is to raise the price to $37,500

If they lost it'd go to zero but all of crypto would be fucked and it'd make zero sense so I hope not.

Kek it's not a scam. That's not what the case is about, dumb nigger

Two outcomes

Attached: D663083D-C212-4947-83C7-55A845F81DB7.jpg (700x692, 39.46K)

It’s been 10 years. Where is it being used? Was it not an ico? Doesn’t even matter if the suit was in bad faith. It’s a scam. It alone will die. Crypto will be fine.

>Ripple wins
>XRP still crabs at around $0.30 forever

>It’s been 10 years.
Yes, stood the tests of time.
>Where is it being used?
It has more usecases and utility than BTC.
BTC a store of value is a meme. That's not what Satoshi designed it.
>Was it not an ico?
No.Unlike Ethereum, Ripple did not did an ICO for their tokens

>All of Any Forums has already been shut down to preserve the secrets divulged in /xsg/
>Niggers STILL don't believe in the potent value of the project

You dumb fucking bitch, at least Google a single bit of information before writing retarded nonsense. XRP is on the top 3 (some days even top 1) most transacted and actually used coins in the whole asset class. It is used in ODL corridors to move money internationally (and that's only a single use case). The biggest remittance corridor in the world is the US-Mexico and XRP moves 10% of that whole volume. XRP did never have an ICO (unlike Eth). The SEC is fucked, Ripple is saving your ass bringing regulations to your shitty flavor of the month vaporwave you are "invested" in.

>Where is it being used?
many many places
10% of all remittances from US to mexico are made with ODL (xrp)
>Was it not an ico?
No, not at all, unlike eth
>It’s a scam.
no, it's not, however i can tell that you got scammed by nature as you are a huge brainlet
>Crypto will be fine.
ripple losing the case would set a horrifying precedent for the whole industry, it you want your shitcoins to not get rugged by the SEC you better hope that ripple win, dumb nigger

>ripple wins
price dumps, adoption in us, price pumps a bit, everyone sells, price gets pegged to an insane value
>ripple loses
the same except instead of adoption in the us, ripple moves to another country and usa burns

Honestly, I don’t know user. But here’s a piece of information that I can give you. Every single person I know that’s really hyped on XRP is an idiot. Every single one. And every single person I see on social media hyped on XRP is either black or Mexican and speaks/writes with atrocious grammar and slang. It’s just how it is. I don’t know how or why that ended up being the case, but it’s enough for me to move on from it. Do you really think a bunch of undereducated minorities are going to make it? No chance. I’m not even particularly racist either. I just know how the world works. I don’t make the rules.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you since you're clearly a faggot that doesn't follow XSG. All I have to say is that once we win, we'll go to the moon overnight and then we'll keep climbing from there until we're at 2k eoy. Get in now or else you'll rope

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-101507_Gallery.jpg (1080x2400, 1018.62K)

Tell me more user, I love good lore
serious request here

Imagine actually thinking this dumb fucking gibberish

I can't wait until you get raped up the ass by a pack of feral niggers and die of AIDS