This thing is dead forever, isn't it?

This thing is dead forever, isn't it?

Attached: communityIcon_edarfqxeyd681.png (256x256, 54.58K)

This but unironically.

Yes. /thread

yes whatever you do don't buy more
don't even think about snagging some at these prices

Yep, over. Don't waste your money

maybe
but I have 1T and not selling it

November is going to be a bull market for dogbat.
You can bank on that, and take it to the bank, shortly before it is rebranded as a Bonk

Checked bonk believer gonna be an interesting month for sure.

man I fucking hope not

It's a bear market, wait until the pomps are back.

Memes die hard.

Do you really want to miss out on shib for a third time?

Attached: shib.jpg (1219x1138, 187.58K)

Based

You people have zero indication that you mirror Shib's traction. It's over. Cope more, seethe more

>Bought in October
>Sold in November

look at it like this right, this thing outlived its rival that 3 of its original shills made to compete with it. Not only did it outlive it, but it did so without any attempts to acknowledge its existence or to do anything to go against it. I'm not saying this dog with a bat is dead, but when a competitor that had everything planned to win gets kicked in the nuts by the very man they based the whole thing off of, this thing might be onto something later on. Also fuck this website for making me rewrite this 4 times for spam.

Don't be a disingenuous pussy. The fact that we pumped in November while btc started its shitshow in November already shows it was going to the bil ranges, but btc kept shitting which killed the momentum. Bad timing.
Then what happened? Zoom out, retard. ALL alts got anally fucked thanks to btc, but you retards want to cherry pick as if only dogbat was hit. LOL
It will survive. Sufficient liquidity. Market sentiment has just been total crap. Dogbat will come back when the bullrun restarts

Delusional retard, take your meds

Also no, you never sold as you never bought a bag. Stop saying retarded shit. Post a pic of your metamask public address with a camera to prove it. You won't do it because you're a larping fag.

Post a pic, pussified beta male

You're just so mad someone made 100k off this shitcoin while you shit around doing shit all with your life. Get fucked, loser

0x860dB3664cBd42d8ff860B1400cCD89B6026aCAc

LMAO I can get a random wallet from bsc. I asked for a pic for a reason

Not at all. I just don't believe your retarded ass is capable of making money