ICP

The finisher of the crypto trinity is down +90%..
Personally I blame the Jews, but I don't hate them. In the same way that a tiger hunts, a Jew must subvert. It is the nature of this world.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-222147.png (1439x1553, 789.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1lMEh0RWjw8d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they got this guy too
it's over

Attached: 1654911081797.jpg (1280x720, 188.67K)

>unity minecraft rips off wins the supernova hackathon
>yet the ny times is running hit pieces on ICP along with CEXs and hedge funds conspiring to suppress the price.

You believe this = dumb

Dfinity and groundbreaking tech from top cryptographers of the world =/= month long hackathon winner

Good try, better luck next time

vocaroo.com/1lMEh0RWjw8d

>my 14k invested that I staked for 8 years is now worth $900
J U S T

I was pointing out the guy was taking a swipe at the tech while at the same time there's a vast conspiracy to take down ICP(which there probably is.

Oh and by the sweaty, not only do I hold ICP, but I'm also gay.

Attached: 1637687668674.gif (208x174, 939.18K)

he didn't take a swipe at the tech, the only thing he took a swipe at was the hackathon and price action, which are both outside of DFINITY's control.

Attached: avgicpholder.jpg (614x500, 76.45K)

Just buy a finny with your pee canisters and you’ll be fine. Finny’s are early access to the btc lending protocol- convicted via dscvr which just announced a 9mil investment today,
No biggie

Shut the fuck up Raj you stupid Indian nigger

Attached: Iknowyoubrowsehere.jpg (600x600, 74.94K)

>btc lending protocol- convicted via dscvr

wut?

You still have to kill the manhunting tiger.

Trust the plan.

Attached: the future (2).jpg (1280x954, 174.17K)

>yet the ny times is running hit pieces on ICP along with CEXs and hedge funds conspiring to suppress the price.
they ran one piece, which was just a sponsored ad, and nobody probably even read it.
ICP baggies wish there was a grand conspiracy to keep them poor, unfortunately it’s their own terrible decision making that’s responsible

My biggest issue with ICP is they claim its "web speed" but its not. Its quite a bit slower and still buggy when I use the handful of applications powered by ICP. Its still a cool project though, I think that Dfinity truly are looking long term to reach the trilly dollar mcap. It might take 20 or 30 years even.

Literally everyone who has heard of ICP has heard of Arkham Intelligence, the sole contributor to the NYT hit piece. The professional FUD has had a serious effect on the Internet Computer Ecosystem, although it isn't the only contributor.
if you read the tech, Queries are milliseconds, and writes are 1-2 second finality. The delay you see on sites like seachan are because of the dev not optimizing, not because of the underlying tech.

Attached: miguelmutt.jpg (400x400, 31.75K)

lold

> t. hasn't tried dscvr.one after the optimization upgrade
literally faster than any web2 analogue

LMAO

>40 year roadmap

Attached: duhfimitee.png (500x375, 133.77K)