Smart contract user-funded oracle sourced lists of evil people

Hello gentlemen!

I come to you with an idea if you will, someone on Any Forums wanted a ded fauci and i wrote an autistic comment about it (pic related)

but it got me thinking, with all the technology we have, is it possible to make an anonymous list of smart contract - user-fundeded monero sourced lists of the worlds evil people, skull&bones, rotschilds, rockefellers etc,...

People can anonymously donate Monero(ticker: $XMR) to a certain person, and then when there's let's say 3kk in the fund, someone goes and stabs the guy, takes a picture and uploads it to the blockchain as NFT.

Then you could use a random oracle network to confirm the death from news sources, and the uploader of the original ded guy NFT (chosen by Kleros jurors) gets X amount of almost untrackable privacy token monero for his good deed for mankind. (+the world is actually a better place)

You could do the same for all the other shits fucking up our planet. you know who im talking about.., hunger games irl / natural selection / stop fucking up our planet, and our lifes.

Feel free to discuss or provide your opinion why this would be / wouldn't be a good idea?

And most importantly Any Forums - how can we profit from this?

LETS FUCKIN' GO! HAVE A NICE DAY!

Also someone should archive and screencap this thread, it will be legendary and it will cause us all to shift timelines again.

natural selection or instant karma?

KEKISTAN UTOPIA FOREVER!

Attached: smartcontractdedfauciNFT.png (1868x437, 144.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arijuels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Gyges.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jason parser and ari juels are already working on this but they got caught on the arms smuggling operation in panama

some other user said its a stupid idea in the monero thread and now im sad

:(

Attached: 1658780658078094.jpg (1284x1435, 292.7K)

And then with our financial sector and knowledge base in disarray because these people are dead... putin moves in, bans 4 chan and we all die to stasii.

Dude, NSA is built to catch people as dumb as you.

meh

im a bored guy with internet, shitposting on a mongolian basket-weaving forum asking a question

also a burger from pol liked my post!

he wrote:

'' (You)
uhm this is brilliant. decentralized democratized open-opportunity hitman contracts''

now im happy i just wanted one (1) positive feedback and i got it

i will make it my life work to do this because im bored and have nothing to lose. also for teh luls

praise kek

''

Attached: pol reply.png (819x123, 16.49K)

shh, stop giving ideas to the ruskies

FBI is currently watching this thread.

> json parser
My sides

This totally won't end in a giant war between divided factions

it's not a bad idea, it's just discussing it on Any Forums is.

This will tell you why LINK and ETH are worthless

Your post is too long for me to read, but I do know one thing: PNK is not fine.

There's already a much simpler mechanism for this called a dead pool. The format would benefit greatly from smart contract integration and Ari Juels has even discussed it in a paper

it has to be international, decentralized and trustless and it could maybe work

this idea really seems like the bugfix we need as a species

we can literally either do this and get rid of all the bad guys. forever. or not do this and go extinct. also forever. it really has come down do this imho.

ok this thread really triggered me, so i went in a short astral journey to explore those options:

(channeled info below)

burn shitich forever, we agreed, remember?

we agreed in a time before time

+vision how whole multiverse of ayy lmaos and multiverse beings got behind this kind of solution, as they also have similar problems in their own ecosystems (small number of powerful bad actors which fuck up the quality of life for other beings) this idea was already discussed around 2018/2019 on a galactic alliance scale and it was decided that each species will return to their native ecosystems and seek+destroy evil in their midst

currently earth has lag behind the other competitors from pleades and orion, they are 70-80% finished with their cleanup time and we are at only 10-20% still in the intro phase

for a brief moment of time, the existance of life globally generaly (multiverse scale) was seriously threatened

but now it is almost finished. the Light / good guys basically won

time is running out of itself
But (they) are running out of viable options

in a time near infinity's end
light shall be all
and the darkness will fall

to still me or to stir me,
aum may it fill me

timeline shift aka bugfix aka cleanup time you say? sounds good im in!

The cabal wants us all dead or enslaved if you didnt notice

luckily we have state of the art ai nanobots made from photons on our side (courtesy of a friendly 3rd tier alien civilisation)

so yeah lets see what happens

(and no i will not take my meds)

namaste~

Attached: 1658380853392233.png (1020x1015, 2.12M)

He has a sister called Exemella

thanks, i think this is the paper

arijuels.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Gyges.pdf

what the hell man

Attached: 1658250986798245.jpg (720x387, 48.85K)

Based channeler

>ITT

Attached: glows.gif (605x602, 397.7K)

Haven't seen this user thanks!

Can I get a QRD?

How will "Ari Special" smart contracts not become a thing? I already promised that faggot UOF that my first contract would be for him shitting up this board with his shitty Link fud for years.

Jesus christ, this thread is FILLED to the BRIM with newfags. Ari literally used assassination contrats as a 1st use case for smart contracts years ago. You are late and this is already in the works. Us 10k+ stackers will hit so many.

There's way too much easy money to be made in crypto to risk getting life in prison ass raped by NSA/CIA US secret service fucks.

When the potential money to be made from crypto drops to that of regular web2 world and long since were the last 100xs then and only then will desperate devs make something like this and risk serious jail time for $.

the ass example starts on page 12 im reading it nao

yeah this is quite a problem

doxed team = will go to prison

user team = might remove liquidity and disappear or even lack the knowledge, $, time to do all the prerequesites

its like we would need a third player who should ideally be rich, trusted + can't be manipulated or threatened or bribed into unfairness.

how to do this decentralizely and securely and great is another question

thank you for reply Mr. user

Attached: stabjab.png (1162x764, 129.77K)