Craig = fantasist

Let me guess, Wikileaks works for AXA/Mastercard too right?

Attached: bWVkaWEvRllMUXBWdVdBQUVQNkpYLmpwZz9uYW1lPXNtYWxs.jpg (603x680, 104.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095716256370647045
observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’d bet $1000, that OP is “Jred” that posts on stocktwits

Jed McCaleb is satoshi

Id bet a million bux that youre a HomoSexual TransSexual

Attached: 7yu9ijk4dbm0zsq351bny87jkio.jpg (644x338, 47.09K)

>spacing
Kill yourself jew. We are going to genocide American jews. Keep it up.

>satan trips

Attached: sylvia-stolz2_k0nsl.jpg (400x400, 30.29K)

gib source bitch nigger

Date is in the image you fucking fairy

Attached: bWVkaWEvRlllX05yN1gwQWM4MjJ4LmpwZw==.jpg (1080x1675, 216.88K)

you started this thread faggot, now provide a link or gtfo

death to israel you mossad rats. Your children will live with targets on their kike heads until they are executed by state enforced deaths quads. It’s over jews .

Craig actually looks really good considering autism + stroke + old age + literal homosexuality

you really are fucking retarded

Attached: abbo_on_abbo_action.png (801x454, 658.04K)

I'm retarded for wanting to see this tweet so I can actually read what's in the screenshots and click on the link provided?

He doesnt have autism, they paid a quack psychiatrist to diagnose him remotely (for real, never saw him in person) to try and explain away why he talks like such a cunt, and then when the court asked for the psychiatrists diagnosis notes, surprise! they went missing.

The specific psychiatric disorder craig probably has is a classic case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder, probably with a side of sociopathy and whatever the one is called that makes you lie non-stop about shit you dont even need to lie about.

Attached: 1656755991671.jpg (1000x1764, 206.88K)

OP posted a grab of a tweet.
The author (and the posting date) of the original tweet is clear. As would be the general story behind it to anyone who spent 10 minutes with fucking Google. tldr, as has been noted twice now, YOU are the sole fucking tard here, no cunt else. Now gtf.

you're a retard because you can't use google instead of just shitting up a thread asking others to do the work for you. WAAA WAAA I CAN'T SPEND 20 SECONDS GOOGLING SHIT, PLEASE SPOON FEED ME.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1095716256370647045

>faggot

Attached: DzTDpy7W0AEJ-yt[1].jpg (1200x683, 215.3K)

Dude if you believe that public documents and records that wikileaks is merely pointing out--- which are perfectly verifiable by anyone interested in doing so--- are somehow forged by anti-CSW parties, then you are way too retarded and paranoid to be helped

time to log off, Jeb. For anyone who is too new to remember the shitshow fraudulence of Jed Mccaleb:
observer.com/2015/02/the-race-to-replace-bitcoin/

jesus christ, thank you
it's not my job to do op's job. if he wants to have a discussion then he needs to provide some sources

A guy does a ponzi scheme, on a ponzi scheme, because he know it is a ponzi scheme. State of crypto!

I dont have a job and im not here to have a discussion. Im here to laugh at you and craig and BSV.

simple as end of

Attached: 1652831488621.png (864x651, 809.43K)