Yeah i’m starting to think 1000 LINK isn’t enough to make it

yeah i’m starting to think 1000 LINK isn’t enough to make it

Attached: 1B710CD7-4287-4572-9A0D-8469CD92DA5E.jpg (804x1024, 489.55K)

Why are you phoneposting

$ 1M in 2030. But a loaf of bread will cost $ 10k

I’m wage slaving to earn more LINK tokens

1.7k LINK how long do I have brothers?

Nice link waifu, haven't seen this one. I'm thinking about link waifu anime decal on a rotary swapped E30 with the 325i badge swapped out for 4IR.

100k has always been make it stack
10k suicide
sorry you missed it

Are you a fan of Suisei?
In that case you may have a mindset issue.
Suisei is a feminist with at least 50% of female viewers and an example of bad role model as a future cat lady with no future.

It's not going to be like before.
It's going to be a painful and slow grind this time which could take years.
You still have 1-3 months at current prices and this could last 6-8 months.

how many gallons of suipiss to make it

I only need about 50 thousand dollars for a suicide stack :)

5 million in 2020 wasn't making it. According to you there never was a make it stack.

the only way to make it with link is to have sold it at the forever-top in 2020.

time to get a real coin not just a dumb token

2028 with that stack

That’s a suicide stack, make it is 10k

22 million if you sold for ETH like you were supposed to and sold the eth top for cash, if that isnt making it to you then you need to get your priorities straight

dude just time the top of one asset and then buy the bottom of another asset and then sell the top again, that easy am I rite imagine not being a gorillionaire lol

if were smart enough to have got a 100k make it stack at

yes yes bro, just buy the ICO picobottom and then sell the absolute top and then buy the bottom of another asset immediately after and sell the top again, that easy my dear gigabillonaire friend am I rite haha

>50% of female viewers
And where did you get that statistic? Retard.

10k was always make it stack
1k suicide stack
This is of course after the singularity

there is no singularity, just a very slow move upwards over the next decade.

>He isn't omniscient
Can you truly make it?

You are in like the top 17k holders. 650k holders of the coin but you really aren’t in the top 4-5% of holders like you’d think because the 50,000th holder has like 215 coins (that’s as far as I got clicking and scrolling holders on ethplorer). I’d imagine the 100,000th holder has roughly 50-100 link and I think a very large percentage of the 650k holders have what’s effectively dust to 10 tokens. So If we count you as part of 100k holders who are actually into the project, you are in the top 17% of holders. If you were in the top 17% of holders of any other project you’d be fucked as far as making it goes. But with chainlink apparently changing the world, I think you have to look at your ranking compared to everyone in the world that owns which is basically no one. You are going to be more than fine. But get to 3,000 it’s not that far. With 1,700 I would never sell. With 3,000 you can slice off 1,000 at some big number in order to live legit, while still having a huge stack compared to 99.999%. Whenever I see comments on YouTube of people talking about their stacks… it’s always that they are trying to get to 500, at MOST 1,000. There are a lot of bottom feeders who would think you are a whale.