When I eventually have sex I won't do the doggy position I will only do missionary because I want to look at her face...

When I eventually have sex I won't do the doggy position I will only do missionary because I want to look at her face and eyes

Attached: unnamed2-1024x658.png (1024x658, 633.96K)

Why are you guys so fucking gay?
I bet you want to get married and have kids with every bitch you like too

Gay!!!

if you're writing this she'll be a 2/10 and you'll reverse this decision

Do you really want to look mom in the eyes like that?

>chainlink thread
>Virgin larp thread
It’s a bunch of thinktank Jews in Israel or New York just jacking off with eachother

I just switch positions because if I don't I finish very quickly

What are you waiting for? Just buy a hooker. I don’t think hookers like missionary but I always make them do it anyways and I kiss them too.

This was how my bf started off. We'd make love and when be came he would say i love you.

It was the most intense feeling ever. But after 7 years he doesnt give a fuck anymore. He once told me to finger myself because when he gets out the shower he wants sex.

It felt like awful, like i was just a sack of meat there to pleasure him.

I dont cheat but i wish i could do something to make him realise how much he makes me feel unappreciated.

>Just buy a hooker
I don't want a cumdumpster that has been used 100s of times
>inb4 that's the average female

Based triple dubs, but no gay experiences here please

>Any Forums - Business & Finance

Most girls look like 7/10s-10/10s from the back doing doggy.
LOW T KEK. Most women are whores and disappointing. its not a disney movie u will be disappointed thats all. beaware of "love"

That’s the average female. Hookers are at least nice to you and let you do what you wanna do. You can tell her to finger herself while you shower because when you get out you want sex. Then afterwards you can cuddle with them and watch Dexter’s Lab or something

But user what if she LOVES doggy and especially pronebone?
>t. has fiancée addicted to pronebone

:). I wish infinite cummies for you user :)

Extreme cringe, nice triple double btw.

>like i was just a sack of meat
We all are and you are nothing special
>i wish i could do something to make him realise how much he makes me feel unappreciated
Have you tried telling him that

Reverse cowgirl is more fun. Holding her up in the air against a wall is a lot of fun when you're younger. I'm old now though, so I just hurt the next day if I do that.

Im straight, but i have gay and lesbian friends, its 2022

I am special though. We all are, in our own way.

No, why would i tell him that? He should be a decent enough person to realise what is right and wrong

imagine obsessing over a basic human function.

This is an amusing possibility

Unironically missionary is the best position

Women sleep with all their gay male friends. You could try doing some of that. It's not cheating because he's gay etc

>I will only do missionary because I want to look at her face and eyes
Every girl I have been with for extended periods prefers mish or girl on top. Can plough hard in mish. With girl on top I can plough even harder - pull her in close and angle her pelvis so you can jackhammer well. First few times mix it up but after a while it always falls back to those.
>user it means they are bored
at the point where they are making these choices they are wanting it. Have started to wonder if "missionary is boring" is a jewish lie.
>. I don’t think hookers like missionary but I always make them do it anyways and I kiss them too.
They are women, they like women things. Women like missionary, eye contact and kissing. My hobby is converting whores into FWB

you got us, we order chinese then sit around thinking of threads to post