ALGORAND GENERAL - BITCH I GOT THAT ALGO EDITION

>What is Algorand
Algorand is an open source permissionless public blockchain based on a pure proof-of- stake consensus protocol—the first of its kind to support the scale, open participation, and transaction finality for billions of users.
algorand.com/
algorand.foundation/

>Algorand use cases
algorand.com/what-we-do/use-cases
algorand.foundation/algorand-protocol/use-cases

>Participate in Algorand Governance for quarterly APY
governance.algorand.foundation/

>Popular ALGO DeFi
algofi.org/
tinyman.org/
folks.finance/
algoxnft.com/
nftexplorer.app/

>Personalized Algorand addresses (NFD)
app.nf.domains/

>USDC stablecoin is powered by Algorand
medium.com/centre-blog/centre-consortium-announces-algorand-as-an-official-chain-for-usdc-launches-on-mainnet-fa664dec3a0b
>VISA and MasterCard will support USDC in their crypto cards
mastercard.com/news/perspectives/2021/why-mastercard-is-bringing-crypto-onto-our-network/
>FIFA announces partnership with blockchain innovator Algorand
fifa.com/about-fifa/president/media-releases/fifa-announces-partnership-with-blockchain-innovator-algorand
>Universal Music Group to Release NFTs on LimeWire’s Algorand Marketplace
decrypt.co/100704/universal-music-group-nfts-limewire-algorand-marketplace
>Gary Gensler likes Algorand
youtube.com/watch?v=2D3SbYzzJLc&t=165s

>Get the official wallet
perawallet.app/
wallet.myalgo.com

Attached: algos.png (1365x2048, 515.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/staci-warden-b15268b9
youtube.com/watch?v=bP19PnRUz3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Afternoon Algofrens. What would you consider to be the current blue chip ASAs? Bought a bit of VEST recently. Don't have the highest conviction but did well on Tiny so want to have some skin in it

Shill me some defi yield strats on algorand

I've been buying 50 bucks worth every week these last two months.

same i feel nothing at this point tho.
i hate how this coin probably wont ever go more than 5$, i wih theyd burn the rest of the locked tokens.

>it’s another algo thread where OP excludes the link to Vestige.fi
it’s all so tiresome

What are we voting for, anyone know?

>too bad this coin is only going to x16 and give me 8% apy until 2030
yeah how terrible.

Attached: 165807458747009.jpg (250x207, 6.27K)

Looks pretty fucking dead to me

The ceo for algorand is unironically a fucking tranny and I market sold my entire position the second I found that out
>she
>her
Imagine they just wake up one day and see a mean tweet and rug pull your fucking coin because it upset them so much. Why is anyone still holding this?

Because tranny idiots and tranny loving redditors represent the ruling power of the western world.

Picrel linked rel
linkedin.com/in/staci-warden-b15268b9

Attached: 1648121292682.jpg (200x200, 9.54K)

Attached: 1658533520620937.jpg (362x400, 54.11K)

Nobody talks about it but unironically Smile Coin. They're integrating into a number of sports betting/fantasy football sites and They're building put their turtle racing game - think zedd run but on Algorand. Still a long way out but the mcap is very low right now

Lock algos in algofi vault for next governance period as collateral, borrow stbl, convert half to usdc and then pool in the nano pool and farm on the stability peg tab

Also could just lend algos on folks finance and then farm for like 13 percent or so. This is probably the easiest strategy

I’ve got fat bags of VEST and OPUL.

youtube.com/watch?v=bP19PnRUz3E

That's a tranny voice? She just looks like an older woman, you're fuckin retarded

>Why is anyone still holding this?
My average price was $1.80, so I'm literally stuck until the next bull run. To make matters worse, it's on Binance, so the staking has ended too.

Attached: 1656260780749.jpg (1024x836, 203.06K)

hahahahaha my average buy has been 0.31 and I'm dumping half of this shit as soon as it does a x2 on algo/eth

There are actual “people” on this planet who would read this Linkedin page and not go all-in on ALGO. Sickening. The fuck have you accomplished in your life that comes anywhere close to a single sentence of her CV?