THERE IS NO RECESSION

>Any Forums has been clamoring for months that the US economy is in recession.
>Turns out there is no recession happening.
Well, well, well. Any Forums is wrong again as usual.
>Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said “we just don’t have” conditions consistent with a recession.
>The White House says the economy is not in a recession nor headed for one.
>Nothing right now is screaming recession
>The jobs market is good
>Manufacturing is expanding
>Consumers are flush with cash
>“This is not an economy that’s in recession" Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen told “Meet the Press” on Sunday. “A recession is a broad-based contraction that affects many sectors of the economy. We just don’t have that.”
archive ph/K5NsC
cnbc.com/2022/07/25/the-numbers-show-the-us-economy-is-at-least-teetering-on-a-recession.html

Attached: nope.png (932x1383, 827.41K)

>Consumers are flush with cash
almost like there's an election due

They literally changed the definition of "recession" so they could say there isn't a recession.

Attached: 1624897243898.png (338x980, 392.7K)

>Some old faggot Jew bitch said something so it must be true

Fucking lol kys immediately

That is misinformation. All Biden did was clarify a murky definition. Its not like he changed the facts.

Sleepy joe's tricks are as old as himself and only work boomers and retarded libs

>gas prices down
I did that
>jobs after covid rise again
Of course i did that
>some other bullshit metric that is either meaningless or unrelated
Oh yes i did that
>anything bad
Thats not happing, recession? Whats that? Rising costs? Damn putler price hike

my personal opinion is there won't be a 2008 level recession of epic proportions this time around but the next time before the Great Reset 2030, prepare your anus.

Trust the experts

Attached: 1539726877457.jpg (490x586, 18.54K)

2 consecutive quarters of negative gdp

that's not clear enough
a recession can only be identified through a holistic look at the data
sorry, chud.

Attached: 1658773106376566.png (648x265, 40K)

i identify as an economist and that is how I evaluate the state of the business cycle. respect my identity bigot

>holistic medicine?
Le bad!
>holistic economics?
Le..... good?

it's not "murky" you fucking faggot, it's crystal fucking clear and it's been this way for decades.

This "recession" you refer to is it in the room with you now?

Attached: Psychology.jpg (820x480, 160.91K)

pretty wack how the entire state apparatus is willing to blatantly lie to your face simply to secure re-election. it's cringe if i'm going to be honest with you folks

you're faggot you have the manky po_x

Attached: 1653687516144.gif (320x180, 1.16M)

Your hatred of Biden is blinding you to reality. The economy is great, everyone has a job, stock market is booming, bitcoin is going up, zestimates are increasing. There is literally no actual evidence of a recession.

its in the stores, its at my job, its on the faces of people i see walking down the street

it's in my ira, its in my utilities, its at the gas stations

and most terrifying of all, it's in my future

this, so much this!!
nazi chuds are just seething because Biden is doing such a great job and saving the economy after trump killed it !

best president ever?

Attached: confused-biden.jpg (1200x810, 95.76K)

>anecdotal evidence
How about a real source?

You're mentally ill. None of what you posted is reality. Maybe you live in a shithole or sometime. I dunno. Everything is pretty normal right now overall.

is this nigga serious? i hope not

i do live in a shithole its called america and its right between canada and mexico