Mumus think we're going up

Attached: file.png (221x220, 57.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/walmart-warning-stock-price-recession-worries-205538127.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mumus don't think
they hope

gongo up

BITFUCK GONGO DOWN MUMU

we literally are going up. look at the 1h chart. if you shorted that weekend correction you should take profits now. there is plenty of support. My best guess is 25k by Wednesday

I prefer the weekly chart, where BTC was rejected of the 200 WMA which is indicating significant downside but you enjoy your 1 microsecond pump

Lol you fucking retard Q2 and the fed will sink that instantaneously

Earnings have beaten expectations by about 4% so far. The recession narrative is close to dead, core inflation have plateaued, CPI is expected to come down given fuel prices are down 20% in July. You have had 9 months of downside and if you're only opening a short now you're asking to get rekt.

the weekly? Bro we got like 2 green weekly candles, we've hit a bottom. besides, the weekly lags and you should be looking at the daily. as you can see, we've had a very small correction. meanwhile, bobos are euphoric. i wish you luck, it's not too late to make money.

kys retard nigger. recession is here boy. its here to stay and BITFUCK will gongo to 10k

finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/walmart-warning-stock-price-recession-worries-205538127.html

Open your anus moonboy, we haven’t even begun the recession

Post your 125x short.

>Net sales up
>Recession is measured on GDP not stock price
A I missing something?

It’s so dead that J Powell and Yellin had to redefine the definition of recession to not say we were in a recession :)

post longs

Yes, its a run for safety mid progress

Ok so do you think that if a recession is announced everything shits the bed 50% or that things shit the bed before it's announced. A recession has always in the past been a lagging indicator; the bottom has almost always been in a year or so before one is called.

By the way, when are those long nose guys at the fed gonna start dumping their balance sheet as promised? 10 year at 2.8%. Why can't we start starving out the goys yet?

liquidation at 20500, watch me i know what i'm doing

wake up to reality, retard

i will be safe as there is no way we will break below 21k, the amount of support there is insane. It would take days to break.