Abracadabra Edition

> Top stablecoin APY
70.52% - USDT-USDC@Autofarm (BNB Chain)
39.61% - USDC@Vires (Waves)
37.35% - USDT@Vires (Waves)

> Top BTC APY
8.01% - WBTC-renBTC@Autofarm (Fantom)
5.89% - BTC.b@Benqi (Avalanche)
5.10% - USDC-3S-BTC/USD+USDC-3L-BTC/USD+USDC@Balancer (Arbitrum)

> WTF is yield farming?
Earn interest on your coins with decentralized finance

> Screeners
defillama.com/
coindix.com/
dexscreener.com/

> YouTube
youtube.com/c/FTMAlerts
youtube.com/c/Finematics

> More Info
101blockchains.com/yield-farming/
youtube.com/watch?v=ClnnLI1SClA&ab_channel=Finematics

Attached: yieldchad.png (500x500, 243.81K)

Fantom chads keep winning

Umami's delta-neutral USDC vault goes live in 2 days. Pretty excited for non-ponzi yields.

>70.52% - USDT-USDC@Autofarm (BNB Chain)
How sustainable is this? what are the chance of it pulling a Celsius on me?

This can't be the real yield. I just checked the place they had this sourced to, place called "BISWAP", and the rates there are like 3% for USDC-USDT farming.

My guess is there was a lot of volume or something and the rate for a week or so was maybe 70% and the aggregator (autofarm) didn't update yet.

In general, most stable yields that are USDC/USDT never go above 10% unless you are taking some kind of crazy risk or found something pretty low profile.

I think the best place for farming right now is VelodromeFi though. It is a solidly fork on OP. Right now you can get about 7-8% on DAI/USDC farming. Some other stable pairs give about 20% though. Pretty good team/tokenomics too.

>How sustainable is this?
imo everything above 15% is rug territory and not sustainable.

>I think the best place for farming right now is VelodromeFi though.
I keep my USDC in Platypus (on Avalanche), boosted with vePTP I get to 9.6% APY on my USDC. Platypus is like curve, a stableswap but better.

Attached: apufarming.jpg (1280x1280, 178.87K)

9.6% APY after you paid for the boosts is a lot less than velodrome though. Paying for boosts on these platforms generally doesn't make sense.

>imo everything above 15% is rug territory and not sustainable.

This isn't true. It's not "rug territory". Typically though any good farm that yields above 15% will get pushed down by new farmers entering the system.

>after you paid for the boosts
you dont just pay for the boost, you have to earn the boost and stake PTP over time which you get while you farm. staked PTP gives you vePTP.
>This isn't true
for stablecoins it usually is.

Fuck off we're full don't let them dilute the yield you faggot

Yeah, but you paid by staking PTP lol. Basically instead of dumping the shitcoin, you staked it instead, that costs something. So you are paying for the boost

Platypus is a good platform and the boost is worth it.

there is like 5 people here on Any Forums who are actually into DeFi.
the rest doesnt care and keeps their coins on centralized exchanges doing nothing with it.

it's emissions
the % is paid with a reward token
it's 70% relative to the value you input at the time, but paid in the tokens
the % also shoots down as emissions start to dwindle

boosting is never worth it. Its worth shilling boosts to others though so they buy the token and you can dump on them when they lock.

>boosting is never worth it.
it is tho. made me good low risk profit over time.

most of biz are exchange babies, they keep their coins on fucking binance
they also don't have the size to dilute anything

>70.52% - USDT-USDC@Autofarm (BNB Chain)
How the fuck is that possible? Pretty based yield ngl

If anyone needs translation services, I’m at your request. I no longer will make 0.11 word mandatory, since I know some people don’t want to pay that much even though it’s the minimum rate. I’m part of a translation group that does up to fifteen languages.

It's almost ALWAYS better to sell the token. PTP has dropped 99% user. NINTEY NINE FUCKING PERCENT. That is not a "low risk profit". Nigger you took a motha fuckin L

At any point if you had locked that vePTP up, you lost money on it. Would have been better off dumping it.

what velo farms are you in? just stables? I've been in the Eth/sEth pool. Not really sure what to do with the velo I've been getting. I locked some of the velo I got for a month just to see what the nft thing is and put the rest in the velo/usdc pool right now. Not really sure whether that's a good strategy or not.

>PTP has dropped 99% user.
and it will eventually pump 600%