Bros wtf I thought arceus looks like shit

bros wtf I thought arceus looks like shit

Attached: arceus.jpg (1920x1081, 139.91K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1653811807054.jpg (1920x1081, 1.14M)

I wish it looked like that

best game ever made

just wished the ground looked that clean

It literally does look like that he just compressed the picture in the OP.

NTA but whatever his post probably goes for the OP too

Even more NTA but I assumed they meant that they wished the actual game looked like this. This is clearly modded to shit, PLA's lighting is nowhere near this good in the mornings and the textures are muddy as fuck. If it was the actual game everything would be shining purple, especially objects in the distance.

Wtf is NTA zoomers?

So how are the boss fights? Are they any good?

No, they're dark souls fights for babies and they never mix it up beyond that. The inability to be attacked in battle outside of a falling animation if you stand too close was their largest mistake. That's what these fights and all the alpha fights really could have used, normal battles but with danger involved that you have to dodge at the same time. Not a water balloon fight.

not that user

Lurk more before posting, faggot

>1920x1081
literally every screenshot to slander the game is like this

Which mod is this?

>mod

the switch is a low res console
The game does not look like this

It plays at 1080p, which both of those images made sure to be slightly off of, making it blurry

>it took this little work to make Arceus look 100x better
What an embarrassment, how fucking lazy are these devs?

It's not my fault the second time he said it he did it in a way that makes no grammatical sense. I thought he was saying he's not the asshole for some random reason.

I have my Switch right here, it looks exactly like this.

>reddit lingo
go back.

That's the only thing that comes up you retard, nobody acronizes not that user in everyday speech. I've been here 12 years, I've never met anyone lazy enough to shorten that phrase until now.