Are police in the Pokemon world good at their job?

Are police in the Pokemon world good at their job?

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-040248_Chrome.jpg (1080x1573, 560.99K)

>Are police in the Pokemon world good at their job?
Your character, a child, is doing their job. What do you exactly think?

The police I gen 2 attack you (a child) when walking around at night

Why do people simp for cops again? Why are these simps supposedly based and redpilled?

What are you talking about? People support law enforcement for a variety of reasons. Don’t tell me you’re an idiot who believes all cops are some single entity

>Here's a political bait image for you to argue about but I added the word Pokemon so it won't get deleted for being off topic!
Do jannies bother with these obvious Any Forums tier bait threads?

They cute :3

Attached: ABC104EE-DB27-4502-9B68-F98BDF5B67CB.jpg (2048x2048, 311.45K)

Because they enjoy the benefits of a non-anarchic society, dumb pinko.

Why would people blame guns (inanimate object) before blaming the police for not doing their jobs when discussing this event?

So they can take away the only protection people have against the US regime.

Huh, it's as if the cops wanted those kids to die and start a moral outrage or something. Can't imagine why.

>Fuck the police
>NOOO police why are you not doing anything?

>Control GOOD
>W-WAIT BUT NOT WHEN IT COMES TO GUNS NOW ITS MUH FREEDOM

I am not going to fall for your cheap bait. I am just going to upload this picture and leave

Attached: __eevee_poke_kid_and_police_officer_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_p_answer__36e39776e19d79abd9ab90a6a3d41d5e.jpg (516x1449, 149.72K)

Attached: The_Onion_Homepage_05252022.png (837x1575, 1.3M)

>Fuck the police
>police why are you not doing anything?
>Fuck the police

They get hundreds of false alarms a week, they had no way to know this would be different.

If they go all out every time, the entire police force would cease to function.

>inanimate object specifically designed to kill
>want no regulation on use and ownership
Americans were brainwashed

So where were the good guys with guns the NRA and gun advocate groups love to cock-suck?
Could it be relying on delusions instead of taking action to attempt to curb the cycle only propagates it

They still think the big bad Queen's gonna come over from England again and put them back under the Monarchist yoke.

You are an idiot. If there were an emergency response team on the school grounds trained in firearms, none of this shit would happen. There's a reason shooters go and kill people at stores and schools and not the police station. Gun control laws are the literal reason this type of shit happens.

Blame the incompetent cops, not the guns.

officer jenny is monitoring this thread