When is this fucking asshole gonna sign? ive been bag holding for 4+ years now. im so fucking tired

when is this fucking asshole gonna sign? ive been bag holding for 4+ years now. im so fucking tired

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-05-05-at-9.31.30-AM-e1576820144175.png (1500x769, 897.23K)

>hi i'm a BTC shill larping as a BSV supporter

Attached: BTC-Real-Bitcoin.jpg (212x215, 11.48K)

Two more weeks till the Vishnu in the Blockchain is released sirs

he did already, he showed someone i think.
have a little faith

Suck my fucking dick faggot

He won't be signing shit. Homeland agents tracked down the 4 satoshi nakamoto's in it sure as fuck wasn't this guy

>have a little faith
>just two more decades bro
BSVtards are so funny, theyre world champions in coping at this point. even better than stinkie linkies, except those actually did see some gains lmao

no you suck your dick faggot

Attached: 87.8pc.jpg (861x702, 89.93K)

Btc was birthed in 2009 and reached 1300 from 0.00 in 3 fucking years. I bought bsv in 2018 and has done nothing. So no, you suck my dick u fucking faggot nigger

>87.8%
impressive.
thats almost as much as the piece of shit BSV is down from its ATH. Almost.

How much of that is real transactions and how much of it is just 0 value transactions making numbers look good? Sol does 1.9 billion transactions per day atm if you count those.

>how much of it is just 0 value transactions making numbers look good?

Attached: Much_Bullshit.png (362x348, 250.84K)

I believe on that particular day most of those transactions were from cryptofights. they've had to scale back a little since doing this number of transactions every day would probably cause issues. I think the biggest thing right now that is limiting adoption and network use is the node software, which is why I think once teranode starts being deployed, we'll see a surge of traffic and massive blocks happening regularly.

The bsv graph is suffering personified . Craig really cares about you guys. He really does. Craig is literally who Michael Jackson was talking about “they don’t really care about us”. If Craig did care, he wouldn’t insult his followers after selling them “the real bitcoin” and calling them asshats for HODLing “the real bitcoin”. You deserve a bullet in your head for bowing down to the ETH banking cartel Craig. You piece of shit

But why would anyone use it over say Near, Sol, Eth 2.0? These have massive ecosystems, massive growth incentives, massive dev communities. Who is going to jump ship to BSV due to a cult of personality?

proof of stake doesn't scale to millions of tps because there is zero incentive to improve on speeds. with bsv (or PoW), the incentive is the amount of money that can be generated via massive amounts of transactions that cost sub 1 cent. if a miner has the potential to make millions of dollars every block, they will compete in order to claim those rewards, resulting in better hardware, faster network throughput, and cheaper transactions.

>proof of stake doesn't scale to millions of tps
pos and pow are antisybil measures, they don't have much of anything to do with scaling

he is not satoshi, brainlet.

it's about economics of scale. pow encourages competition which encourages improvements which improves the network. pos does none of those things

All of them. It's a bunch of pointless games that mass spam tx of no value or consequence. Worthless.

you're retarded if you think this guy can sign

pos allows all the computation devoted toward sybil defense to instead be used for scaling. pos unlocks scaling

He doesn’t need to sign anything he will prove he is satoshi to the courts the only place that matters.