Why is Chainlink (LINK) talked so much about in Any Forums ?

why is Chainlink (LINK) talked so much about in Any Forums ?
What is so incredible about it?

Attached: pepe-question-mark.png (612x491, 97.59K)

Chainlink Oracles Power Everything

>Tranny jannies own it so they allow all the shills to be unchecked.
>Any Forumstards bought is near ath and they keep shilling it (they are losers and have nothing better to do)
>Discord wef trannies shill it
>And a small but very loud minority of baggies who didn't sold at ath
Shills will make up some bullshit like for example that link will be used for everything in the future or that it will be $1000 eoy, all a lie btw.

Attached: 1630421794928.png (1686x1695, 1.1M)

It will be used for everything in the future and it will be $1000 eoy, all true btw

It's synthetic trust in a world full of liars, stealers, and grifters. More specifically synthetic trust for DATA, the lifeblood of the information age. Most people won't actually have access to this type of quality data, but the crumbs will be delicious for them.

>what is so incredible about it
the inner strength of the chainlink holder

Attached: CB85A18F-D908-478D-8D54-5DD38702F2F4.jpg (450x204, 104.27K)

ranjeet

>ranjeet

Attached: 1650796134341.jpg (1024x839, 164.06K)

Because staking will be released in the next 24hours

Globohomo shitcoin of the highest order. We have to destroy it completely.

The Great Short is inevitable anons

Attached: 1607548573219.jpg (4000x2400, 3.62M)

It unironically has cool tech. Sad that the token is not needed though.

First of all, most of us here can see the coming technocratic system that is going to be used to replace all the conventional systems of the 20th century.
What's coming is inevitable because as humans advance and move into new frontiers, the old system of paper money and contracts that run through old legacy systems has to fall

Chainlink is attempting to be the engine of that new inevitable system.
Whether or not they'll pull it off has yet to be scene, but the fact is they're the only one really trying and they're the only ones who've made any real progress.
On top of that, it's becoming clear that the big tech firms and banks are lining up behind Chainlink because they see what we see.

At this point holding Link is more a question of timing than a question of whether it'll be a massive behemoth.
Personally, I'm holding Link long term because I know the second I try to time a swing to something else to chase a quick pump, I'll lose half my stack.
It's the same reason I hold on a cold wallet and not on some 3rd party scheme giving out false APY.

I don't care whether any of you hold it or not because the retail biz holders aren't going to move the price.
I just want to make sure everyone understands what Link really is and what it can really do.
Better my biz bros making it too instead of just the great reset drivers who are setting this big awful new system up.

Attached: 1657447627813.gif (512x512, 3.48M)

just like XRP it's a boomer coin that has a lot of frustrated baggies. They come here to circlejerk with each other.

Bunch of baggies hoping that I buy their bags. (I won't)

>this big awful new system
yeah because the old systems are so great

Its your golden ticket that you won't buy

The old systems are good not because of their content, but because of their limits. Authoritarianism is not limited by lack of desire for control, but by lack of technological capability to enforce that desire. The smart contract future allows for much deeper integration of authoritarian control into every day life.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-26 at 6.57.33 am.png (1180x246, 92.71K)

If it's pushed by the WEF , It should go to the moon ?
Thank you user

Yeah , that's why (((they))) let us play with crypto that's supposed to defeat the USD
We already saw what happenned to those that tried to do this

I'm thinking of DCA Chainlink ('cause the WEF) and XMR ('Wef = no privacy , so ppl will try to get financial privacy)

During the last bear market link was one of the few things that did well so lots of people have fond memories of it in the same way that a man dying of thirst in the desert has fond memories of that oasis he stumbled upon.
But that was a long time ago

Attached: aps,504x498,small,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2 oasis.jpg (600x600, 43.83K)

>limits
user, for thousands of years the paths to knowledge and power have been gatekept by an all-powerful aristocratic class that exercised total control over society. we've already been living through millennia of dystopia, this has only changed because of technology. like many I think you are feeling modernity bias and are erroneously conflating surveillance and progressive automation with lack of agency. it is more possible than ever before for a random person to save themselves using their own skill, this technology continues to advance that upward trend