Housing market

when is this going to fall? I refuse to get a rental because the monthly cost to rent is nearly the same as it would to pay a monthly mortgage for ownership. Absolutely retarded.

I need the market to drop another 10% bros.

Attached: house.png (755x611, 904.37K)

What fantasy land are you living in? The amount to rent is probably like double it is to buy.

its either going to drop 40% or just keep going up from here, no inbetween. imo we are going to get more QT and rates falling when the rich/gov realize tightening is really going to end the world. look at japan. look at europe.

where I live for a small 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment thats not in the ghetto is about $1,900/m which is close to what a monthly mortgage would cost for a townhouse like pic

>10%
is that really going to make a big difference?

Yeah, you say all of that; but look a Canada.
No bubble lasts forever, eventually it will pop.
>proof
Like a said, just look at Canada.

>its either going to drop 40%
that would be great
> imo we are going to get more QT
how do I get one? Are realtors qt 3.14s? or will the qts come when I own a house?

Against all better judgement I am looking to buy right now.

Honestly I think if you don't have to, just wait.

Holy fuck imagine having to go well into 6 figures of debt to share walls with neighbors. Condo gang, we are NOT cool.

If i can save somewhere like $50k by waiting for housing costs and interest rates to drop for 6 months, 'm gonna do it.

its a townhouse. nobody lives above you in a townhouse

But they do on 2, possibly 3 sides. Fuck that noise.

a condo is not the same as a townhouse.. If you own a townhouse you own everything from the ground to the roof. You just have 2 other houses connected to you on the sides. Not above.

Not true after factoring in all costs of ownership
You people who think landlords are making like 50% profit margins are retarded

I'll give you a hint, plot housing indexes against M2 or SPX and see for yourself. What you're seeing is simply how much they printed since '08, which is a lot. We're in the takeoff phase of the bubble. Next is bear trap, the markets will go down a bit because of some oopsie because of money printing or whatever, will resume as normal and people think the crash is coming. Next enthusiasm and so on. Once normalfags like wsb are discussing real estate and loans you know it's getting close. Right now we are near the bottom which was two years ago.

looks like a complex in east windsor new jersey

The only way prices go up from here is if they go back to QE, which would be disastrous for everyone, including home owners. i.e., hyperinflation

it would be distrastraous..but would it really?
you can get some serfs... bitches to fuck you just to let you use a spare bedroom...yes....

Attached: siege.jpg (1024x768, 191.28K)

Exactly, I'm a rentoid and I'd consider buying a townhome, but I live in south Florida so my greatest fear is having loud, stupid non-White neighbors and not being able to get out. Even if the neighbors are good when you move in, at any moment there could be a wild pack of Hispanics moving in next to you a month later. You'd be totally and completely fucked. That's the closest thing to hell on earth, holy shit, could you imagine?

Attached: 1658707014271555.jpg (600x600, 40.12K)

No significant QE compared to now before '08 and prices went up. Prices went up all the way until the 80s in increasing interest rates. Prices will go down if there's a problem in the system regarding liquidity which happens if people can't pay their loans. It can happen, I'm not saying it won't, I don't know, it will be the bear trap. Liquidity can't end long term because there are no houses, therefore you take loans, always more people to buy, long term of course. Impossible to crash in a long horizon, but even short term I find it unlikely since companies have record profits, I simply think people cut off on those things first in case interest rates rise but hard to tell

no. Fairfax, Virginia