Given the projected population growth, would it be a wise financial decision to buy property in Nigeria?

Given the projected population growth, would it be a wise financial decision to buy property in Nigeria?

Attached: World-Population-2100_SHARE-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 85.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcN34dZJHVw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They act like all of these random African countries are just going to continue blazing along at their current clip. If they were forecasting growth in 1970 they'd say China would have 4 billion people by now.

here are the predictions for year year 2000 from 1971

Attached: pic.png (605x711, 139.48K)

nigeria is a polluted mess
youtube.com/watch?v=vcN34dZJHVw

They act like all of these random crypto currencies are just going to continue blazing along at their current clip. If they were forecasting growth in 2017 they'd say 1 BTC would have a value of 4 billion by now.

The nigger government will just seize your property.

Bill gates literally sends them banned medications, vaccines and pays people to dumps formaldehyde in their wells
Now his daughter is rebelling by dating black dudes. Which is only going to make him hate them more. I wouldn’t invest in Africa

>250,000,000 less Chinese
>And I think to myself, what a wonderful world

Gates daughter has jungle fever?

Africa literally can't support that many people

Dude this whole projection of the future is a thin end of the wedge fallacy.

People in africa may produce many children but most of them are killed off by warlords and disease before ever reaching property buying age. Unless that changes... i.e. the west intervenes, this graph is meaningless.

The west will intervene. They would rather force its pop to work overtime and into poverty to save the niggers xD

>People in africa may produce many children but most of them are killed off by warlords and disease before ever reaching property buying age.
if that were true, why is Nigeria's population increasing rapidly?

Thats a nice troll... jeez i finally found one in the wild... to bad these little guys are endangered...

Just google thin end of the wedge fallacy

Slippery slope? How is this that lol

Forced impregenation to keep US supremacy is going to be real.

land is big there now

Typically Nigerians have higher IQs than most Africans.
If they can somehow prevent brain drain they may actually have something resembling an industrial society.
Keeping Africans in Africa and having an established ruling class benefits the rest of the world.
Why anyone would be against this is beyond me.

>the globalists plan to genocide the Japanese by over half the population
why do they hate nips so much

Attached: 1658291946337750.png (917x871, 179.09K)

both of them are committing the sin of bestiality

Low population increase in Western countries is exactly why we have to take in more immigrants from Nigeria to even things out.

Nigerian immigrants are also the most educated demographic in the US.