One thing that stands out to me in Crystal Clear is that the writing and "quests" in the storyline are actually good...

One thing that stands out to me in Crystal Clear is that the writing and "quests" in the storyline are actually good. Even Nintendo/Game Freak has a lot of trouble with this aspect of the games, getting stuck in the same old "2 B A MASTER" and "THE WORLD IS ENDING" tropes. One of the parts I noticed this most was in the Pokemon Mansion with Eusine. Though, even in the intro with ShockSlayer talking I already could tell the writing would be better than we get from ROM hacks most of the time. It's serious, but not stereotypical or annoying.

Attached: 1535909424133.png (417x372, 69.7K)

>NiggerClear
ZzZzZ

polished crystal is better

Self inserts alone ruin it

>e4 replaced with OCs
>no team rocket stuff
CC sucks

Bro it’s literally one of the top 3 ROM hacks ever made period. The beta went up to gym 6 years ago and no progress was made til now, which explains the hype.

Not super difficult at all. Very enjoyable story and dialogues. QoL improvements out the ass. There’s honestly no comparing this hack to anything else. Shockslayer is a bloody amazing hacker and it shows in this hack. You could give this game to anyone you know and easily convince them it’s a Nintendo made game.

Crystal Clear? What are you talking about? It sounds like you're talking about SHOCKSLAYER PRESENTS Crystal Clear BY SHOCKSLAYER ON SHOCKSLAYER.COM

Fuck off shockslayer we're not playing your shitty nigger infested game

For me Crystal clear is the best Pokemon game, better than any official game

>Poster count didn't go up

I'm currently playing this, and I'm having a blast. The match I had with Morty was the best pokemon battle I've had.
Though I really dislike how the E4 got replaced by OCs and the champion is the author of the hack.

Congrats! I forget, does crystal clear allow you to be nonbinary or am I thinking of some other game that added that recently

in general, it's nice to see so much genuine character and palette diversity. there's a lot of cute, cool looking, and interesting NPCs! it's like, the 200% opposite of a problem and not a "bug" to be fixed in my eyes whatsoever

lol
lmao

based

I agree

>Very enjoyable story

What's the story like? I got sick of the edgelord story of Reborn pretty fast.

I just finished both Yellow and Crystal so I wanted to give this hack a try to make teams for Stadium 2. I was told you could get all TMs from both gens and delete HMs if needed.

Attached: 99e692a7ded2547113177bf84bd243c3.jpg (563x459, 38.82K)

>Bro it’s literally one of the top 3 ROM hacks ever made period
>hype
You are either shilling or too retarded to understand recency bias

>Bro
Jesuschrist zoomer just say nigga

>fucking shockslayer shills

Rom has really good ideas and lots of quality of life stuff but the lack of trainers. The OC characters and story shit is really bad and the lack of the Team Rocket story stuff makes the world feel barren.

Crystal is so fucking easy to fix yet most rom hackers are too arrogant or stupid to do it
>level curve
>pokemon distribution
>access to stones and Tms
>trainer Pokemon selection
That's basically it. The reason the vanilla game becomes a slot is that you're fighting Team Rocket who all have rattattas and koffings. Not even the official remakes fixed this