Arceus is god

>Arceus is god
>Giratina is satan
>No jesus pokemon
What were they thinking?

Attached: 80c3b974dc73038baaf20a596dc95314.png (1024x1045, 610.38K)

Mew

Charlizard

>What is bidoof

PLA player is the jesus of the lore

>Giratina is satan
No, he's Lucifer, you idiot. There is a difference.

Attached: You interrupted my dark ambitions for this.png (500x498, 537K)

I think the actual closest we have to a Jesus equivalent in Pokémon is Nebby.

wait, I thought god and jesus were the same person or some shit? Like he's called the 'son' but it's more like a fragment of god given physical form, not like greek gods where they impregnate random peons

>arceus is yaweh/jehova and giratina is lucifer
A boring and incorrect interpretation
It’s more like
>Arceus - Benevolent Saturn/Chronos
He doesn’t eat his children, instead loves and provides four them
>Palkia - Wholesome Jupiter/Zeus
God of the physical ream but he doesn’t adulter or rape mortals
>Dialga - Parallel Neptune/Poseidon
Oversees the flow of time instead of ocean currents
>Giratina - Malevolent Pluto/Hades
Isn’t content to remain in their upside down underworld

>I hate Christianity so much that I unironically improve it canonically by being such a devil worshipping satanist, the post.

based and comprehensive analysis

Pokemon's approach to divinity is that the whole pantheon are nothing more than specialized aspects of the full power and form of Arceus, given their own individual lives, identities and duties while still being strongly connected to God by merit of being a fraction of God.
Arceus opted to go this route in order to better interact with the world it created without being borderline incomprehensible or too powerful, thus allowing for a sense of mutual understanding between Creator and Creation, even if Creation hasn't quite yet gotten the full picture.
Giratina in this exact sense is basically Arceus' self-loathing given living form, and it isn't until PLA's Protagonist comes along that it comes to terms with the approach the greater Arceus took to creation and takes its duties seriously for righteous, balance-upholding purposes rather than petty ones.

You know Uranus, Saturn and Zeus are condemned to suffer defeat and even dead by their children, right?

They really jumped the shark with gen 4, and then again with 6 six

She's jesus.
Pay attention to the lore of chrstianity

Attached: 60660d0488223248b4d9e90631d3df86.jpg (1000x1683, 672.44K)

they jumped the shark with gen 3, that's when legendaries became "world altering" power level. They should have just stayed as rare / though extinct pokemon with good stats, not 1 of a kind controllers of reality

You do realise Arceus is literally Zeus, right? It's in the freaking name for crying out loud.

Mew is Adam.

>>No jesus pokemon

Attached: lucario.png (1174x881, 1.6M)

Your understanding of religion makes me sad.

>t. seething christcuck larper who's mad a non-believer knows his own lore better than him