I have no ambition

And I'm happy. Anyone else feel this way? I can't stand the side hustle/grindset meme that keeps being pushed on young people. I'm perfectly content waking up, exercising, reading a bit, eating, and being out in nature. Money has no meaning. I sometimes get into the mindset that I have to start my own business to 'get ahead', but I quickly remember that isn't me.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-by-9vj.png (655x599, 276.56K)

FUCK OFF

no, animals tend to share that state of being

I think you’ve realized what it is you need to get by and money isn’t a part of that for you. Greed is what preoccupies most of us here.

dumb idiot loser fuck off faggot
go outside eat meat

Attached: burnantichrist.jpg (1080x1080, 134.66K)

Not on your grindset 28 hours a day? not holding bit? You're literally ngmi.

>I'm perfectly content waking up, exercising, reading a bit, eating, and being out in nature.
All that require money, and you also need to forget about ever having a wife and kids.

Personally I've had a taste of this lifestyle and it's just jot for me, it really made me feel like shit. I don't enjoy working but I need it to fully enjoy my time off. Without it I just find myself imaginary problems.

once i hit $120k a year i think i'll stop caring about money.

Cease all your neeting activities immediately. You vill integrate into ze New System and vill comply.

Attached: 1645603362069.gif (454x442, 127.17K)

>I'm happy
Stopped reading right there. How could you, you piece of shit kys

Attached: 1655734884108.png (695x664, 15.33K)

Bless you user
I did the 2 job wagie grind mindset for too long
I’m in your boat, just got back from walking my dog at the park and might go to Whole Foods and buy a rotisserie chicken for dinner
Fuck working for someone else

Kek

>Money has no meaning.
Money allows you to do those things, retard.

>buy a rotisserie chicken
Just cook one, it literally just rotates on its own. Get an oven that does that, my cheap one does. By buying a rotisserie chicken you're missing out on the most important part of it: the chicken juice

No

Same here.

I'll most likely die alone, so why even do all this shit? Why do I even bust my ass wagecucking? Doing overtime, ever? I don't need to buy a house or a fancy car or ever worry about having a family or a partner of any kind, so why bother? Who am I doing this shit for?

once you realize women are slave driving demonic parasites that will never understand you (or much of anything) you will be free to live as man ie. the purpose of being. Enjoy!

You need very little for that lifestyle, far away from big cities.

>I don't enjoy working but I need it to fully enjoy my time off. Without it I just find myself imaginary problems.
True but for I need nowhere near 8 hours of work a day to fill that need. 3 hours is more than enough, and it doesn't have to be wagie work, it could just be something like learning how to play piano for 3 hours a day. You'll still feel like you're applying yourself

nah bruh i keep investing in matic and making money. stay poor retard

Same here. Fuck the societal expectations upon me.

Attached: 1658283729855641.png (500x676, 193K)

Based pic. I will continue to do nothing and I will be happy.

I don’t want more kitchen appliances, I have too many as it is
Can I do it in a instant pot and still have it crispy and golden brown?
Usually I buy a chicken then instant pot the bones to make bone broth then add the chicken with veggies for soup and make chicken salad with the left over meat
It lasts me a couple days

Same.
I just trade to stay afloat in a very modest way. I don't like to spend money on frivolous shit. I have no family whatsoever. I just have my little apartment which my later father bought and left me with.

It's comfy. I don't care about much else.
I trade in btc, champ, kda, eth and icp if you were wondering.

Once you stumble upon a challenging but doable way to make bank, you'll feel differently