Is she full of shit? 1800/mo for that?

is she full of shit? 1800/mo for that?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 12.48.56 PM.png (704x606, 496.65K)

$1875/mo*

*for a single bedroom in an apartment with 3 other roommates

also i get major femcel vibes from that roastie

millennial women literally make more than men in NYC and they still act like they overcame oppression

more like 18000/month

how much time does she need to spend on her knees for that?

yeah that triggers me. only white women have the gaul to claim they are oppressed when modern civilization was erected to protect them and their children.

i was under the impression she was in real estate, and got a covid deal or something

1800 is a really good price for what you get. In fact I'm surprised its that cheap.

Kek I can get 2 monthly house loans for that price.

But they don't come with easy access to the city.

Manhattanite here:
I pay $1,825 for a tiny studio in a nice part of town, and I got a pandemic deal (the apartment normally goes for $3,000 a month).
The building is shit, it smells horrible, and because there's no noise insulation, you can hear literally anything such as annoying faggot pajeet neighbors who stomp loudly and whistle indoors.
I hate it here, but I'm stuck due to my job, but that might change soon.

>Bro I can walk to the grilled cheese cart in 2 min it totally justifies paying exorbitant rent to live by rabid shitskins!

>the gaul

Attached: 65775675649.gif (360x152, 1M)

When I worked in finance, I lived in the Tudor City neighborhood

tudorcity.com/Midtown-East/Coop/314-East-41st-Street-NEW-YORK-NY/1419

at least I could walk to work, I live in Texas now

>being in a career that doesn't offer remote work
>being in a career that chains you to jew york city
if you're making less than $200k a year you are dumb as hell for keeping that job

yeah, her dad pays the other half of $1800/mo.

Am I cynical to assume that 99% of young wealthy women prostitute themselves in one way or the other?

ive met like 6 competent women in my decade of wageslaving across a dozen jobs.

>if you're making less than $200k a year you are dumb as hell for keeping that job
I do have the ability to work remotely, but my work at home privileges have been revoked because I got in trouble a while back, and I'm waiting for my negative record to be purged so I can work from home again.

I feel like it's the complete opposite, they come off as, more than any other girl, massive prudes that would only look for relationships with someone that checks all the boxes on their list while shopping, that they can wear like an accessory

Just find another job, wtf. Are you that cucked?

I actually have a great job and I enjoy it: it's just that I had one minor fuckup previously and I learned my lesson, and my managers are cool with me now. But as per company policy, my work from home privileges will return once my record is purged.

All wageslavery is prostitution in one way or another. It's accepting pavement to let someone else use your body for their needs.