What the fuck is up with all return to office propaganda?

Last month i've seen more of it than the last 2 years

Attached: 1603276324173.jpg (1052x1274, 394.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CGG5ccr_ctI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its only in your bubble of stations bro. I have a youtube premium and netflix account which means no ads. I get to totally avoid clown corportacracy

her face have more makeup than everything i ever saw.

She has a delicious cock, and I want her bussy.

>her

So much photoshop that the neck of the bottle is bent, kek

Gooks needs a ton of make-up to hide their hideous faces. Only low-test incel go go for them

Attached: 1636174849329.webm (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Don't care. I've made it off my bag of matic. Don't even have to think about going to some dumbass office

silence incel, I prefer the attitude of the Korean girl over that white bitch any day.

>every white woman is a bitch

You clearly lack experience with women if you think all white women are bitchy and all asian women are quiet and respectful

Nice b8 m8

Stop posting my fucking wife here, you absolute mongoloid

Confirmed for never having been to South Korea. The hardcore feminism and materalism on steroids makes American and European women seem like 16th century farm girls in comparison

Your little cartoons do not represent real life

I would guess that commerical real estate holders are getting really nervous that companies might not bother renewing office leases if everyone is WFH. Plus you have the useless middle managment types pushing to go back to the office, since WFH exposes how useless they are.

>I get to totally avoid clown corportacracy
Implying the content itself isn't clown corportacracy.

Attached: 1655007103515s.jpg (187x250, 5.29K)

gay overpriced eateries in cities are crying anuddah shoah because the lunchtime nigger cattle stampede is gone. who knew that people would choose NOT to buy $18 salads if given the choice.

the big landbaggies are sweating.
/thread

You’re forgetting city governments that have a considerable amount of their income coming from property taxes on commercial real estate
Right-wingers that shill going back to the office because “muh work ethic” are the dumbest fucks imaginable, there’s been no better broad social movement to weaken the stranglehold of leftists on society than WFH

>silence incel, I prefer the attitude of the Korean girl over that white bitch any day.

Attached: 1314 - arm concerned frown glasses hand hands_up japan open_mouth soyjak stubble text thing_japanese variant classic_soyjak variant wewjak woman.png (680x383, 98.54K)

youtu.be/CGG5ccr_ctI

commercial real estate backs tons of "safe" funds and indices and pensions
it is now becoming clear that no start-up wants an office unless they deal with physical inventory that demands it
this demand-destruction for commercial real estate coupled with unprecedented housing demand will naturally be met with restructuring/rezoning of as many of these soon-to-be-failing commercial properties into residential
of course, many logistically won't be able to do this
so we will see real estate bubbles pop simultaneously as the friction works itself out