XSG

I can access every thread, except XSG, what is going on?

Attached: 857DDC46-FB68-41A4-977D-F88DFDEDFDE5.jpg (700x692, 39.46K)

I JUST posted the same thing.
Something is fucked.

Same here. I just get a white screen. All other threads work. Also the comment count is stuck at 206 for a while now. Something is fuckey.

Attached: 16577162065.jpg (300x220, 10.63K)

strange indeed, same
not even a error message the page just stays solid white

Attached: jinkies.gif (646x466, 493.84K)

holy shit the ticker CMC is showing XRP at $25 what is going on

So all other anons are experiencing this too. I have never had a thread not load like this before. I wonder what was posted in it? Let’s use this thread for all Xrp related discussion until this gets fixed.

this is how the great reset starts, erasing all discussion of the one chosen crypto. It was nice talking with all you anons, know that our shitposting will be forever in my heart.

Janniggers are linkies and mETH cucks always remember, they want us gone

Checked.
>444 Angel Trips
Justice Will Be Served God created the stars and the moon as a symbol of truth. The light from Heaven is always constant and shines brightly upon us

quad quads confirm, it's the jannies terrorizing xrp holders. WAGMI

Hey is someone going to bake a new thread. That thread is obviously defunct. I was about to but thought I'd give it a second.

Ripple hasn't paid the firm that runs the bots for that thread
I'm sure their marketing team will be right on it

Shall i post the lore?

Happening?

Please do

THEY KNOW

Attached: 1658484324030207m.jpg (1024x576, 63.05K)

no sir, 99% of the anons in this thread are newfags or outright dismissed XSG in its infancy. They need to find the lore in the archives themsevles...before its too late...or they could just fucking buy a bag of XRP.

they are coming for all the xrp

Attached: t6yu.jpg (940x530, 45.94K)

Qanon just flew over my house

Attached: Qtarts.jpg (1799x793, 286.09K)

Why can't I post?

stop fucking gatekeeping. it's not required. I've been here since before XSG and if I wanted to find the lore it would still be a pain in the ass even though it is in the OP. It'll be tough enough as it is. Besides, the lore is bullshit. Accoring to each one of those larpers XRP should have been X,XXX by now and Trump should be president with a silver backed dollar and even more wild shit. We are all here just hoping that a few thousand dollars invest will make us rich or at least semi-retired. there is still a chance they pull the old switcharoo and we get fucked.