>Announces Staking and CCIP this year

>Announced Staking and CCIP this year
>Literally waits until the end of the fucking year

We're 7 months in and not a peep about timeline on these things since the New Year's announcement. He's going to roll out some v.00001 of staking on 12/31/22 isn't he?

He's really trying to torture us, isn't he? What the fuck did we do to him? We supported his piece of shit idea from the very beginning not just with positive thoughts and energy but with our cold hard cash, and this is how he repays us? Why the actual FUCK?

Attached: fat.jpg (600x600, 53.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcon.chain.link
warosu.org/biz/thread/50551476
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yet another subtle wave of fud thread spam brought to you by the big brain serbian rape-babies working on behalf of an insolvent bulgarian cefi ponzi scheme
all fields

I'm not even trying to FUD. I've been holding since 2017. I just don't fucking get why even announce it if he's literally going to wait until the last moment.

As if holding from $53 to $6.70 hasn't been hard enough. Every day that goes by w/o some hopium is pain.

They’re literally trying to get us to sell while acting like they appreciate us.

and why is this thread not loading:

There's a Chainlink event at the end of Sep, user. Likely revealed then. Amazed you've not seen this.
smartcon.chain.link

nvm it got pruned:
warosu.org/biz/thread/50551476

Even when it was up it wouldn't load, only thread on the board that acted like that. Checked on mobile and PC. Same thing.

>announces staking will happen during the worst financial year since 2008

Is this Sergeys final betrayal?

Attached: 40E0EB4F-0892-47BD-AE4C-4F784CD02F84.jpg (1191x826, 107.56K)

yep was wondering wtf was going on

Same boat here. Sergey railroaded us. They are literally waiting for confirmation of a recession to release a test version of the most important feature.

But apparently this is "FUD". How low we've fallen that literally saying what is actually happening is now considered fud.

He just needed to make sure you didn't sell until the end of the year. Don't take it personally.

Attached: 1655848179896.jpg (512x287, 19.48K)

All of us assholes who held down did so because we have long believed staking will be a massive catalyst but what the fuck becomes of us if that just means we go from like $4 to $20. Selling for $50 over a year ago by all standards will be a very hard move to beat. Even if LINK goes to $1000 in a few years, you still might have been able to outpace that selling at $50 and moving into other assets. I mean, you definitely could have last year alone.

What stings me most is that since that BNC interview where he said that they plan on involving the community more, we've just seen these ultra low retard tier attempts at rewarding Le heckin community, they are doing bottom of the barrel fan service with shit like the big mac thing and just an hour ago they posted something about a ticket deal for community members, and after moves like that Sergey thinks to himself "yes now i made them happy, back to dumping the treasury and hiring 5 extra full time roasties to host mandatory weekly pronoun sensitivity webinars with the staff

>ETH
>LINK
>BITDAO

We're all going to fucking make it baby

Attached: 1656417252789.png (1170x1461, 1.54M)

Hahaha you dumb bitch, Sergey doesn't think about us at all.

Maybe the schizos have a point. This thread is inorganic as fuck and jewish to boot.

Thanks for not selling back at $28 or $20 or $15 or $10. It really means a lot to Sergs.

Attached: doitforhim.jpg (512x287, 24.46K)

This is why he bothers the fuck out of me, he acts smug and says "we're all gonna make it, like next month" and then we performed worse than the animal coins and L1 clones for the last two years. He fucked us hard, then he starts dumping again because "muh initiatives" but staking 0.1 isn't even here. One of you autists is going to stuff that big mac down his throat I assume

Nexo is insolvent.
The real journey will start after Simeon is behind a prison.

Nah it's organic, i follow some bigger and smaller link accounts and of course you get your regular stale meme reposters but a lot of genuine marines are demoralized or at least feel some sort of fatigue, the "come on please do something are we there yet" sentiment is not artificial, schizos just think it's all bots because there's almost as many marines who have been fudding literally just for fun since 2017, i do that myself but my post in this thread is genuine for a change

Every year the same hopium
>muh smartcon
Repeats the same slides, nothing happens. Stop hyping this shit up

2018 marine here, I'm just so tired. That greentext about the asylum is on point.

Attached: 1636229943214.png (665x432, 451.63K)

>genuine marines are demoralized
How the fuck wouldn't we be? $50 -> $6
Are you FUCKING kidding me

SCAM PEOPLE

The difference being staking/CCIP have been slated for this year. That hadn't happened before

Thought it was just me.

smartcon is their last chance to keep me around after holding me a gun point since January

doubt im the only one

Okay you tard.
Crypto is a hype driven market where we had two separate fucking dog tokens in top 10 by marketcap over the span of a few months. Absolutely retarded and divorced from reality, not a single connecting thread to any sort of fundamentals or application. And what did you do? You FUDded during the entire bullrun. The same fucking copy pasted retarded bullshit specifically trying to push away dumb money.
And now you little shits dare to complain about Sirgay betraying you? Betraying the community?
The community is why LINK's price is 1 instead of 4 digits this very moment. The entire fucking community must be shaken out, violently, before any price appreciation may occur. Be glad Ari isn't just straight up putting assassination contracts on you. Sell, change your name and move cities. You brought low his dream and he's not the forgiving kind.

this, remember

>Fidelity
>Microsoft
>Oracle
>Google
>SWIFT

Last year had all the above and we're currently sitting at $6. Fuck Sergey, Elizabeth Holmes in plaid

The Great Bullrun can only continue if Chainlink dies
The Great Short must take place first. There is no other way to make it now but to short Chainlink (ticker: LINK) into oblivion and send globohomo a message they can't forget.
We will put and end to their shill campaigns, their illegal use of DARPA bots, sybil attacks, paid shills and glowing insiders.

Attached: 1613128168253.png (1280x928, 64.35K)

I've thought about this but i really can't stop fudding dude I'm sorry